Hey Bill, Massachusetts Has Lots of EV Public Chargers!

Discussion in 'BEV or Battery Electric Vehicle' started by litesong, May 12, 2024 at 3:52 AM.

1. litesong

litesong litesong

Tho public EV chargers are looked down on by many people, I hope to survive on public chargers, once I can afford an EV. I'd really have it made in the shade if I lived in Massachusetts, like Bill does. The small state is listed to have over 3000 chargers, nearly 19% of the numbers of California, despite having less than 6.5% the area of the Big State!

Yes, indeed! Massachusetts's chargers per unit area has three times the number of chargers per unit California area.

Last edited: May 13, 2024 at 5:38 PM
    xcel likes this.
  2. BillLin

BillLin PV solar, geothermal HVAC, hybrids and electrics

Maybe you should move to Taxachusetts, litesong. :D

3. litesong

litesong litesong

Tho I can't hike the mountains any longer, I do need to see mountains with 3000 foot cliffs at times. Many decades ago, I visited friends who owned a diary farm in Wisconsin for 10 days. In Springtime, Wisc is much like WA state without mountains & I loved the state. But after 10 days, I missed my mountains to the extreme. I think I would love Massachusetts too, except the lack of big mountains would hurt. Also, I would have problems with too much snow on Massachusetts' roads. A friend & I almost died in a car snow accident. No repeat chances for me! All those Mass EV chargers tho, I would adore.

Last edited: May 15, 2024 at 4:18 PM