Spring Break Plans

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dorean Clarke, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Dorean Clarke

Dorean Clarke Well-Known Member

It is spring break right now, there are so many things to do like having a tour with your loved ones. Do you have any plans to make during these springtimes?

xcel likes this.
  2. litesong

litesong litesong

All 3 in our household are retired & have our multiple shots. But we still abide by pre-vaccine rules when not at home. Sometimes, I wear a ccp coronavirus mask under my red bandana(love looking like Jesse James). Often on walks, I’ll pass people & say, “I’m not masked for ccp coronavirus, I’m Jesse James the robber!” That always gets a laugh from the passers-by. My wife & her mom love being at home & taking walks. I was doing amateur astronomy at the park during the winter when no one was around. I’ll continue to do astronomy, but will be careful when others get interested in my astronomy. I loved taking long car drives that were shortened by ccp coronavirus. I will extend my drives now, but not to intrude on other people, who haven’t gotten vaccines yet. Believe the treatments to variants of ccp coronavirus are ever-important to controlling ccp coronavirus. I find it an extraordinary science result that multiple vaccines came out so early & have been so effective.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    xcel likes this.
  3. Dorean Clarke

Good to hear that! Keep safe and enjoy the rest of the day.

xcel and RedylC94 like this.
  4. Dorean Clarke

xcel likes this.
  5. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi Dorean:

Spending a few days on Maui with Marian as I type and these big guys and gals are just outside our condo on the Pacific :)

[​IMG]
    Day 1.

[​IMG]
    Day 4.​

Wayne

6. some_other_dave

some_other_dave Well-Known Member

I love Honu! We often go to specific beaches on the Big Island (when we're there!) just to see them. Even to swim with them, sometimes.

Going to be a while before I see them again, though. I'm going to just be at home due to family reasons for a number of months yet.

-soD

BillLin likes this.