Zero notifications so silent site.. :( not funny

Discussion in 'Honda Hybrids' started by fileaudio, Jun 28, 2014.

1. fileaudio

fileaudio heavy foot ultramegamiler

I would like to read more about civic hybrid cars, but no one post here anymore... Im the last who post and anwer myself hehe:Banane38:

2. jbart

jbart Well-Known Member

I think most folks are not buying new ones anymore and most of the "issues" are well known now.
    Searching and reading through previous posts, there isnt much news about the Civic Hybrid anymore. Kind of like the previous Accord Hybrid, Honda has just ignored its customers and left them to be guinea pigs, testers, etc.

Too bad.

3. blacksnake

blacksnake Member

Yep, I know what you're saying. I own an '03 HCH and I reckon it's all been said already... My CEL is on along with my IMA light, and the valve lash sounds like a skeleton w***ing in a biscuit tin! But Hey-Ho... That's the HCH for you, the same issues, the same solutions. But, the HCH keeps on going regardless. I can live with 'amber' lights on my dash... So far no dreaded Reds... :rolleyes:

4. EdwinTheMagnificent

EdwinTheMagnificent Legend In His Mind

Most Civic Hybrid owners ( and probably Honda as well ) would like to forget the HCH ever happened. Here's hoping all future Honda hybrids are as awesome as the Accord Hybrid.

Hence the silence.

5. fileaudio

fileaudio heavy foot ultramegamiler

Well I guess I must rid of my hchII very soon before starts to fail.. : :(
    Looking forward for the Prius 2010 Or Camry Hybrid

6. hunter44102

hunter44102 Well-Known Member

My HCHII still running strong at 143K miles. I may go to 200K before I sell. My biggest issue is small rust spots all over from dings on the highway, and bigger rust on the left side. I put rust stop on it but need to blast if off and primer/paint it.

7. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk 2010 Prius (CAN Touring) Staff Member

The valve lash at least is moderately easy to address. The main problem is getting at them!

http://www.cleanmpg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17946

Regarding civic hybrid discussion, or lack thereof: just look at the sales numbers. We're a disheartened, defeated bunch, lol.