Lets Talk about The HCH II/ Likes & Dislikes

Discussion in 'Honda Hybrids' started by tigerhonaker, Feb 19, 2006.

1. tigerhonaker

tigerhonaker Platinum Contributor

Hi Everyone;

Well, I just want to say that in the very Near Future I will be the {Extremely} proud owner of a Brand New HCH II. I can say this with No-Regrets whatsoever in the somewhat long wait to get my hands on it. I use to have a 2003 HCH I and put every option that Honda had on it. I even installed the Sunroof like in the Ex Honda in it. I had the correct factory switch installed. I had HID Fog Lights installed and they looked like a Factory install. Once again I had the Honda FogLight switch installed. How about this one? I also had the Lighted Honda Sun Visors put in it. I'm not joking and yes the little lights worked when the sun visors were dropped down. Heres another good one. I had X/M Satellite radio Receiver installed in the dash and it was back lit Blue just like the dash lights. I had Custom Leather Interior Added and it had the Honda Logo Embossed in the back of the top of the seats. I'm telling you it really looked cool. Not done here just yet. I had all the windows Tinted and here is the real (Trick). I had the Wind Shield Installed with the Tint on the Inside. That's right I said on the inside and there was like no-glare at on-coming Headlights. The cars Climate Control worked Flawlessly. No Heat came inside the car. The sun did not come in from the windshield so the A/C would just Freeze You if you dared to turn it down. Honda Pin Stripes and Mud Guards of course. I had Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs installed in the headlights and they really put the light out. All the HID Fogs were wired to run with or without the Headlights on Bright. I bet you think that was it , now don't you. One more thing and I am out of here. I ordered from a Honda Dealer in Canada, the Canadian Heated Outside Mirrors and the Honda Switch plus wiring harness and had all this installed. It just blew away most people, they just could not get over the vehicle. It was like Factory but some people new that those options were not available from Honda on the 2003 HCH I. Before I forget this was a 5-Sp. Standard Shift Hybrid.

I Had some real fun with that Hybrid. This is my story and I am sticking to it.:D

Terry

2. tbaleno

tbaleno Well-Known Member

Stop living in the past. Its time to move on to the future. How many more days until you have that 06'?

Drool.

3. tigerhonaker

Alright Baleno;

Who knows the exact answer to that very Puzzling Question?:confused:

Dealer is saying like this coming week. I say (IMO) before the end of this month (Fingers Crossed).:p

Well that's my Guesstimation. :D

Come on New HCH II, Your Daddy is Waiting for you with open arms::)

All, Baleno, I hope my better half is wrong about you? She said I bet he did that so he could Justify getting a New 2006 HCH II and this would give him the excuse to do it. I said (Took-Up-For-You) that Honey Tom would never ever do anything like that. That's what I said in your Defense.:rolleyes:

Terry

Last edited: Feb 19, 2006
  4. tbaleno

Naw. Having seen the HCH II up close I think I want to keep my 03 ;)

5. tigerhonaker

Not to mention what would one do with all that High End Stereo Equipment?:confused: Not to mention the Remote Start System that has tbaleno Spoiled.:rolleyes: Hey if you get Bored and want to know what else you can add to your 03 just let me know. I have just plenty of Ideas.:D

Terry

6. tbaleno

I want heated mirrors ;)

7. tigerhonaker

We both need to pay much more attention to the {CANADIAN-MEMBERS}that are on some of the other Forums. Why?, You say? Because we or you might just get that person to buy the Mirrors and Correct Honda Switch from Canada and then meet you somewhere in the good Ole USA for you to pick them up. No big deal and I cannot see why one of those Members would mind doing that for someone.

I think that my thinking on this is Sound with you living in the North. Alot closer to Canada to meet someone from there.

Terry

8. tbaleno

Why can't they just ship them to me saying "returned parts". I'm sure it would go through customs no problem ;)

9. tigerhonaker

Well, when I ordered them as a (Dealer). I had to pay the Import Duties and then on top of that some kind of funky (Inspection) Safety thing. That bill got sent to the Dealer that I work for and as usual they were jumping through their Buts. Who approved this order from Canada? Anyway it all got Paid and everyone finally settled down. It was pretty darn expensive to order those mirrors and pay all the different taxes and difference in Canadian Money Etc.; But it all worked out and I really wanted them so I bit the bullit and said the heck with the price. I just want them, so there.

I was trying to think of away around some of that for you. Maybe skip some of the expense if someone just bought them and dropped them off to you here in the states.

Terry

10. tbaleno

Thats why I say "returned parts" It assumes they were already in the country. So I suspect customs will be easier on them.

At anyrate. Not realy sure how I would handle it if I ordered them.

11. psyshack

psyshack He who posts articles

No 5MT and rear drum brakes and I have no use for a auto climate control system.

12. tigerhonaker

Psy;
    Now where have I heard this (Before)? :confused:

Terry