2013 Lexus GS450h Engineering
Engine Type: V6
Engine Block/Cylinder Head: Aluminum-Alloy
Displacement (cc): 3,456 cc.
Engine HP @ rpm: 286 HP @ 6,000 RPM
Torque (lb.-ft. @ rpm): 254 lb.-ft. @ 4,600 RPM
Engine and Hybrid System HP: 338 HP
Redline (rpm): 6,000 RPM
Bore and Stroke (in.): 3.70 x 3.27
Compression Ratio: Approximately10.0:1
Expansion Ratio: 13.0:1
Valvetrain: DOHC 24-valve VVT-i
Direct and Multi-Point Combination Fuel Injection
Drive-by-Wire Throttle System
CARB Emissions Rating: Clean States: SULEV-II
Federal Emissions: Tier II/Bin 3
HSD Electric Motor/Generator
MG2 Traction Motor (water cooled)
MAX Voltage: 650 V
Power output: 200 HP
MG1 Charging Motor (water cooled)
Power output: 180 HP
HSD Power Storage
Capacity: 1.8 kWh/6.5 Ah
Maximum Output: 41 HP
Final Drive: 3.266
2013 Lexus GS450h Hybrid Safety
Front, Side, Side Curtains, Driver and Passenger Knee airbags, and rear passenger side air bags std.
Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS)
VDIM includes ABS, VSC, ECB, BA, EBD, Smart Stop or Brake Override
Driver and front passenger Whiplash-Injury Lessening (WIL) seats std.
Emergency Locking Retractors (ELR) on driver’s belt, Automatic/Emergency Locking Retractors (ALR/ELR) on all passenger seatbelts std.
Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) std.
High-voltage cut-off function std.
Hold START/STOP button for 3 seconds while driving: Engine will stop, but steering will not lock.
2013 Lexus GS450h Body/Suspension/Chassis
Double Wishbone Front Suspension
Multi-link, coil springs, gas-filled shock absorbers and stabilizer bar Rear Suspension
Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) with driver selectable shock absorber damping
Stabilizer Bar (mm., front/rear): TBA mm/TBA mm
Power-Assisted Rack-and-Pinion Steering
Steering Wheel Turns, Lock-to-Lock: 2.8
Steering Ratio: 13.2:1
Turning Diameter, Curb-to-Curb (ft.): 34.8 ft.
Power-Assisted Ventilated Front Disc/Solid Rear Disc Brakes (in.): 13.1/12.2
Wheels: All-Season Tires: 225/50R17 standard – 235/45R18 optional
Compact Spare Tire
2013 Lexus GS450h Interior Measurements
Headroom (in., front/rear): 38.0/37.8
Legroom (in., front/rear): 42.3/36.3
Shoulder Room (in., front/rear): 57.3/55.7
Hiproom (in., front/rear): 54.5/54.1
Cargo Volume (cu. ft.): 13.2
Passenger Volume (cu. ft.): TBA
Seating Capacity: 5
2013 Lexus GS450h Exterior Measurements
Wheelbase (in.): 112.2
Length (in.): 190.7
Height (in.): 57.3
Width (in.): 72.4
Track (in., front/rear): 62.0/62.6
Ground Clearance (in.): 5.5
Curb Weight (lbs.): 4,190
Weight Distribution (%, front/rear): 51/49
Coefficient of Drag (Cd): 0.26
2013 Lexus GS450h EPA Mileage Estimates/Capacities
City/Highway/Combined: 29/34/31 mpgUS
Fuel (gal.): 17.4
Required Fuel: Premium 91 Octane Unleaded
2013 Lexus GS450h Performance
0 to 60 mph (sec.): 5.6
Top Speed (mph): 131
2013 Lexus GS450h Hybrid Standard Exterior Features
2013 Lexus GS450h Hybrid Standard Interior Features
- 17-inch alloy wheels with 9-spoke design
- Aggressive inverted trapezoid-shaped upper and bottom-wide lower grille to produce a new “spindle grille”.
- Air stabilizer fins in the lower bumper with hidden exhaust outlet.
- Arrowhead-shaped LED Daytime Running Lamps.
- Color-keyed exterior mirrors with turn signals.
- LED rear combination lamps.
- Shark fin antenna for integrated SiriusXM Satellite Radio (90-day trial subscription included).
- Ultraviolet and infrared ray-reducing tinted glass for all windows.
- Unique three-lamp design with LED headlamps with headlamp washers.
- Water repellant front door glass.
- Width enhancing wheel flares and bumper corners; slanted shape, “slingshot” windows and rear door back edge projects strength and stability.
- Aluminum alloy “Lexus” stamped scuff plates on all door sills
- Assist grips: two front and two rear
- Bamboo and leather heated steering wheel
- Contrast stitching on soft vinyl wrapped upper I/P, seats, door panels and shift boot
- Leather-trimmed seats available in Black, Flaxen or Light Gray
- Leather-trimmed shift knob
- LED ambient lighting integrated into door ornamentation and RTI surround area
- Padded instrument panel
Instrumentation and Controls
- 10-way power driver and front passenger seats (power adjustments: fore-and-aft slide; fore-aft recline; front and total vertical height; lumbar support; four-way manual headrest adjustment fore-and-aft and height)
- Fold-down rear center arm rest
- Heated/ventilated front seats
- Height adjustable headrests for all seating positions, including rear center
- Seatback pockets behind front seats
- 8-inch high resolution multi-information touch screen
- Analog clock
- Combined LCD climate control function and temperature display
- Electronic digital odometer and twin trip meters
- Second generation Remote Touch Interface (RTI)
- Steering wheel audio and multi-information display controls
- Three-pod analog instrument cluster with Electro Chromatic Device (ECD) variable transparency glass feature for high visibility in varied light conditions with revised instrument panel font and appearance, combination meter and shift-plate surround with brushed-aluminum trim.
- Bluetooth phone capability
- Cruise control
- Electrochromic rearview mirror with compass (without Navigation) and HomeLink programmable garage door opener.
- Electric trunk and fuel filler door releases with valet lockout feature for trunk
- Individual front and rear reading lamps
- Lexus Personalized Settings (LPS) allows certain electronic settings to be tailored to owner preference (programmable by Lexus dealers)
- Lexus Memory System to control driver’s seat (except lumbar), outside mirrors and steering wheel
- One-touch up/down function with jam protection on all four windows
- Power door locks with anti-lockout feature and driver door two-turn unlock system
- Power tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel with automatic tilt-away
- Push button engine start
- Rear A/C vents on the back of center console
- Retained accessory power feature for operation of power windows and optional moonroof
- S-flow auto climate control to focus air flow only to areas where passengers are seated
- Sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Trunk pass-through
2013 Lexus GS450h Hybrid Premium Audio System
- Access-linked illuminated entry: puddle lamps, interior lights and engine start button ring illuminate when doors are unlocked (remains illuminated for 15 seconds or until door is opened).
- Entry system with lock, two-stage unlock, trunk open and “panic” features, volume-adjustable confirmation tone and rolling code technology.
- Headlight off delay feature: After locking vehicle, headlights remain illuminated for a certain period of time before automatically shutting off.
- Safety Connect with Automatic Collision Notification, Stolen Vehicle Location, Emergency Assist Button, and Enhanced Roadside Assistance (complimentary one-year trial subscription included).
- Vehicle theft deterrent system.
2013 Lexus GS450h Hybrid Options
- 5.1 surround sound
- 12 speakers
- Advanced voice recognition
- AM/FM/six-disc CD changer with WMA/MP3 capability
- Aux and iPod®/USB input plugs
- Digital signal processing with Automatic Sound Levelizer (ASL)
- Electronic crossover network
- Gracenote voice recognition
- Integrated SiriusXM Satellite Radio receiver (complimentary 90-day trial subscription)
- MP3 sound enhancement
- Rear glass-imprinted radio antenna with separate FM diversity antenna
- Text to speech SMS
- Theft-deterrent design
2013 Lexus GS450h Hybrid Available Colors
- 18-inch split five-spoke aluminum wheels with all-season or summer tires
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Heads Up Display (HUD)
- Heated rear seats
- Intuitive Park Assist (IPA)
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA) with Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Night Vision System
- Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Driver’s Eyes Monitor and Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lexus HDD Navigation System with 12.3-inch High Resolution Screen
- Bluetooth hands free phone and phonebook download capabilities
- Lexus Enform with SafetyConnect: Automatic Collision Notification, Stolen Vehicle Location, Emergency Assist Button (SOS), Enhanced Roadside Assistance, Destination Assist, and eDestination (one-year trial subscription) and APPS function which allows the driver to enjoy various mobile phone applications on the navigation screen.
- Lexus Insider
- Advanced voice command casual-language voice recognition system
- SiriusXM NavTraffic, NavWeather, Sports and Stocks (90-day trial subscription)
- Mark Levinson Premium surround sound audio system
- Mark Levinson audio with 17 Green Edge speakers, Class D Digital amplifier with ultra-low crossover distortion, 835 watts of continuous power at less than 0.1 percent Total Harmonic Distortion (THD), 7.1-channel speaker architecture, DVD audio/video capability.
- Luxury Package
- Adaptive Front lighting System (AFS)
- Adaptive Variable Suspension
- Semi-aniline leather
- Multi-contour 18-way power front driver seats
- Passenger seat memory
- Rear A/C and audio controls
- Rear manual side sun shades
- Unique design split nine-spoke 18-inch wheel
- Unique wood ornamentation
- Wood/leather steering wheel
2013 Lexus GS450h Hybrid Warranty
- Starfire Pearl
- Liquid Platinum
- Nebula Gray Pearl
- Fire Agate Pearl
- Riviera Red
- Satin Cashmere Metallic
- Deep Sea Mica
- Meteor Blue Mica
- 4-year/50,000-mile Comprehensive
- 12-months/20,000 miles Wheel alignment and balancing.
- 6-year/70,000-mile Powertrain
- 6-year/unlimited-mileage Corrosion Perforation
- 8-year/100,000-mile Hybrid-related Component Coverage.