2013 Lexus ES 300h Engineering
Engine Type: I4
Engine Block/Cylinder Head: Aluminum-Alloy
Displacement (cc): 2,494
Engine HP @ rpm (engine only): 156 HP @ 5,700 RPM
Torque (lb.-ft. @ rpm) (engine only): 156 lb.-ft. @ 4,500 RPM
Engine and Hybrid System HP: 200 HP
Redline (rpm): TBA
Bore and Stroke (in.): 3.54 x 3.86
Compression Ratio: Approximately 10.0:1
Expansion Ratio: 12.5:1
Valvetrain: DOHC 16-valve VVT-i
Sequential Fuel Injection (SFI)
Drive-by-Wire Throttle System
CARB Emissions Rating: Clean States: SULEV-II
Federal Emissions: Tier II/Bin 3
HSD Electric Motor/Generator
MG2 Traction Motor (oil cooled)
MAX Voltage: 650 V
MG1 Charging Motor (oil cooled)
HSD Power Storage
Capacity: 1.8 kWh/6.5 Ah
Maximum Output: 41 HP
Final Drive: 3.542
2013 Lexus ES 300h Hybrid Safety
Front, Side, Side Curtains, Driver and Passenger Knee airbags, and rear passenger side air bags std.
ABS, VSC, TC, BA, EBD, Smart Stop or Brake Override
Driver and front passenger Whiplash-Injury Lessening (WIL) seats std.
Emergency Locking Retractors (ELR) on driver’s belt, Automatic/Emergency Locking Retractors (ALR/ELR) on all passenger seatbelts std.
Direct Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) std.
High-voltage cut-off function std.
Hold START/STOP button for 3 seconds while driving: Engine will stop, but steering will not lock.
2013 Lexus ES 300h Body/Suspension/Chassis
MacPherson Strut with stabilizer bar and opposite wound coil springs Front Suspension
Dual-link MacPherson Strut and stabilizer bar Rear Suspension
Stabilizer Bar (mm., front/rear): TBA mm/TBA mm
Electric Power-Assisted Rack-and-Pinion Steering
Steering Wheel Turns, Lock-to-Lock: 2.9
Steering Ratio: 14.8:1
Turning Diameter, Curb-to-Curb (ft.): 37.4 ft.
Power-Assisted Ventilated Front Disc/Solid Rear Disc Brakes (in.): 11.6/11.0
Wheels: All-Season Tires: 215/55VR17
Compact Spare Tire
2013 Lexus ES 300h Interior Measurements
Headroom (in., front/rear): 37.5/37.5
Legroom (in., front/rear): 41.9/40.0
Shoulder Room (in., front/rear): 57.6/55.0
Hiproom (in., front/rear): 54.8/53.8
Cargo Volume (cu. ft.): 12.1
Passenger Volume (cu. ft.): 100.1
Seating Capacity: 5
2013 Lexus ES 300h Exterior Measurements
Wheelbase (in.): 111.0
Length (in.): 192.7
Height (in.): 57.1
Width (in.): 71.7
Track (in., front/rear): 62.6/62.0
Curb Weight (lbs.): 3,660
Weight Distribution (%, front/rear): 59/41
Coefficient of Drag (Cd): 0.27
2013 Lexus ES 300h EPA Mileage Estimates/Capacities
City/Highway/Combined: 40/39/39 mpgUS
Fuel (gal.): 17.2
Required Fuel: Regular Unleaded 87 Octane
2013 Lexus ES 300h Performance
0 to 60 mph (sec.): 8.1
Electronically Limited Top Speed (mph): 112
2013 Lexus ES 300h Hybrid Standard Exterior Features
2013 Lexus ES 300h Hybrid Standard Interior Features
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Aggressive inverted trapezoid-shaped upper and bottom-wide lower grille to produce a new “spindle grille”.
- Underbody covers, Air stabilizer fins in the A-Pillar corner, rear view mirrors and rear lamps, integrated rear spoiler and bumper with hidden exhaust outlet reduce aero drag.
- Arrowhead-shaped LED Daytime Running Lamps.
- Color-keyed exterior mirrors with turn signals.
- LED rear lamps.
- Shark fin antenna for integrated SiriusXM Satellite Radio.
- Assist grips: two front and two rear
- Bamboo and leather heated steering wheel
- Contrast stitching on soft vinyl wrapped upper instrument panel
- NuLuxe interior in Parchment, Light Gray, or Black
- Leather-trimmed seats available
- Leather-trimmed shift knob
- Ambient LED Lighting
- Padded instrument panel
Instrumentation and Controls
- 10-way power driver and front passenger seats (power adjustments: fore-and-aft slide; fore-aft recline; front and total vertical height; lumbar support)
- Heated/ventilated front seats (Premium Package)
- Height adjustable headrests for all seating positions
- Seatback pockets behind front seats
- Analog clock
- Electronic digital odometer and twin trip meters
- Steering wheel audio and multi-information display controls
- Bluetooth phone capability
- Cruise control
- HomeLink programmable garage door opener in mirror.
- Electric trunk and fuel filler door releases
- Individual front and rear reading lamps
- Lexus Personalized Settings (LPS) allows certain electronic settings to be tailored to owner preference (programmable by Lexus dealers)
- Lexus Memory System to control driver’s seat (except lumbar), outside mirrors and steering wheel (Premium Package)
- Power tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel with automatic tilt-away (available)
- Push button engine start
- Retained accessory power feature for operation of power windows and optional moonroof
- Sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Trunk pass-through
2013 Lexus ES 300h Hybrid Audio System
- Access-linked illuminated entry: interior lights illuminate when doors are unlocked (remains illuminated for 15 seconds or until door is opened).
- Entry system with lock, two-stage unlock, trunk open and “panic” features, volume-adjustable confirmation tone and rolling code technology.
- Headlight off delay feature: After locking vehicle, headlights remain illuminated for 30 seconds before automatically shutting off.
- Safety Connect with Automatic Collision Notification, Stolen Vehicle Location, Emergency Assist Button, and Enhanced Roadside Assistance (complimentary one-year trial subscription included).
- Vehicle theft deterrent system.
2013 Lexus ES 300h Hybrid Options
- AM/FM/six-disc CD changer with WMA/MP3 capability
- 8 speakers
- Aux and iPod®/USB input plugs
- Automatic Sound Levelizer (ASL)
- Integrated SiriusXM Satellite Radio receiver (complimentary 90-day trial subscription)
Lexus Pre-Collision System (PCS) and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control Package
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Heated seats (for NuLuxe)
- Heated wood and leather steering wheel
- HID headlamps
- Lane Departure Alert with Auto High Beams
- Manual door sunshades and ambient lighting
- One-touch power trunk
- Park Assist
- Power rear sunshade
- Rain sensing wipers with de-icer
includes Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre-Collision System and a Lexus grille emblem with millimeter-wave radar.
includes a backup camera, Bluetooth hands free phone and automatic phonebook download capabilities, HDD Navigation (Generation 7 system), Lexus Enform 2.0® with Safety Connect with Automatic Collision Notification, Stolen Vehicle Location, Emergency Assist Button (SOS), enhanced roadside assistance, Destination Assist, eDestination and Enform App Suite (one-year trial subscription included), Lexus Insider, Remote Touch navigation controller, HD Radio with iTunes tagging, Advanced voice command casual-language voice recognition system and SiriusXM NavTraffic, NavWeather, Sports, Stocks and Gas Prices (one-year trial subscription included).
Navigation System/Mark Levinson Audio Package
includes a backup camera, Bluetooth® hands free phone and automatic phonebook download capabilities, HDD Navigation (Generation 7 system), Lexus Enform 2.0® with Safety Connect®: Automatic Collision Notification, Stolen Vehicle Location, Emergency Assist Button (SOS), enhanced roadside assistance, Destination Assist, eDestination and Enform App Suite (one-year trial subscription included), Lexus Insider, Remote Touch navigation controller, HD Radio with iTunes tagging, Advanced voice command casual-language voice recognition system, SiriusXM NavTraffic, NavWeather, Sports, Stocks and Gas Prices (one-year trial subscription included), 835 watts Mark Levinson Premium Surround Sound Audio with DVD-audio/video, 15 speakers and 5.1-channel surround with 7.1 architecture.
includes a seven-inch screen, Remote Touch Interface, HD radio with iTunes tag, SDARS radio, CD player, backup camera, Streaming BT audio and Phone book transfer.
includes the genuine bamboo wood trim, Leather-trimmed and wood steering wheel and shift knob, leather seats, Memory for driver’s seat (steering, seat position and outside mirror), power tilt and telescopic steering wheel.
includes the Premium Package contents plus Climate control seats, HID headlamps, Leather trimmed interior, Park Assist and the Power rear sunshade.
Ultra Luxury Package
includes the Luxury Package contents plus Ambient lighting, Manual door sunshades, One touch power trunk, Passenger seat memory, Rain sensing wipers with de-icer, Heated wood steering wheel and Driver seat cushion extender.
2013 Lexus ES 300h Hybrid Available Colors
2013 Lexus ES 300h Hybrid Warranty
- Silver Lining
- Starfire Pearl
- Nebula Gray Pearl
- Fire Agate Pearl
- Matador Red Mica
- Satin Cashmere Metallic
- Cerulean Blue Metallic
- Deep Sea Mica
- 4-year/50,000-mile Comprehensive
- 4-year/Unlimited miles Roadside Assistance
- 6-year/70,000-mile Powertrain
- 6-year/unlimited-mileage Corrosion Perforation
- 8-year/100,000-mile Hybrid-related Component Coverage.