OK... I'm pretty much done with my XGauge hacking for the time being. What I've managed to piece together is pretty neat. Here's the latest drop
- SOC and BTA on the same gauge!
- Speedometer with a decimal point precision.
- A gas gauge with 4 times the precision of the "guess gauge"
- Realtime RPM (no half second delay on the SG refresh).
- Coolant temp with half-degree precision.
- Gas pedal position indicator (0-100% depressed).
- Brake Pedal position indication (0-100%).
- HV pack temperature gauge.
- An "ON/OFF" gauge to know if the EV button is "ON or OFF"
I'm hoping someone else can pick up the torch and find MG1-rpm and MG2-rpm.