View Single Post
  #6   Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Old 07-24-2006, 05:44 PM
Veteran

Vehicles: '05 FEH FWD and '09 FEH FWD
Re: Beating the EPA - The Why’s and how to Hypermile.

Another great piece of work Wayne. No one can say this site doesn't have the best information available.

It seems their is no place to get a comprehensive working article on the net about FE, but your changing all of that here on CleanMPG.

Phillip (VietVet) posted about your article on GH which I had already read the first part about the EPA and stopped. For some reason, I thought the article was about the EPA only and didn't go any further. After Phillip posted his comments, I knew there was more to it, and the article had some very interesting information I missed. You may want to add something in the beginning like if your not interested in the EPA, skip to section B How To Hypermile to Beat the EPA. I would hate to see someone like myself miss the most interesting halve. Maybe its just me, but I just hate the EPA for not doing more for the enviroment.

This article goes into some real life choices (pro's and con's) of how to improve FE, and I'm adding to my list more, thanks to you.

GaryG