View Single Post
  #7   Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Old 06-30-2006, 09:49 AM
PZEV, there's nothing like it :)

Vehicles: Accord, Ranger, and anything else ;)
Re: Adapting Basic Hypermiling Techniques to the HCH-II

Hi Tarabell:

___I remember when first asking you if you would be interested in writing up your experiences with the HCH-II, I had no idea it would turn into this masterpiece! After seeing a few of your better segments and posts here, I knew you would be perfect for bringing a not so overly technical perspective to all HCH-II owners. You have far exceeded those expectations and I want to personally thank you for the long hours of placing actual behind the wheel thoughts and experiences to paper in an easy to comprehend and all-encompassing write-up for all. In fact, Honda should be the one congratulating you for making the HCH-II a much desired automobile given I want one to play with now too

___To everyone else, the rough draft of the “Adapting Basic Hypermiling Techniques to the HCH-II” article was over 26 pages long! I can only imagine the multiple days and weeks spent writing and re-writing the various drafts to come up with the final let alone the last 3 days of frantic PM’s and E-Mail’s back and forth to make sure my format changes did not change the intent of what she had written. I know how much time I spent on the edit and format changes and that would pale by comparison to what Tarabell had to donate while putting the whole thing together.

___Tarabell, thank you for the most well written article on any hybrid I have ever read! The CleanMPG hat and shirt we will eventually get out to you (when we actually come up with something ) will never be able to repay you for your time and effort but hopefully HCH-II owners around the world will take your experiences and run with them for the benefit of all.

___Good Luck

___Wayne