Archives

View Full Version : Honaker Family has New 2007 Camry Hybrid

tigerhonaker
07-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Hi all:

Here is a story for you Members and Guest of www.CleanMPG.com (http://www.CleanMPG.com).

My Niece and her Husband about a month ago "Won" (Thats-Right) Won a New 2007 SE Camry.

The New 2007 Black Toyota Camry Hybrid:
http://www.cleanmpg.com/photos/data/500/Toyota_Camry_Hybrid_2007.jpg

She called to tell me about this at the Toyota Annual Awards and Dinner function. If you work at Toyota in Geargetown, Ky. and have "Perfect-Attendance" for a year. You go into a drawing and if your name is pulled you win what ever the Toyota Vehicle is. They won a 2007 SE Camry. When I say won, I mean all Taxes, everything concerning the cost of the vehicle is Paid and Covered by Toyota 100%. FREE !!!!!!

So I suggested to her that they consider selling or trading to a Toyota Dealer that Camry and get a Camry Hybrid with Navagation Loaded:
She called me and they Just drove home their New 2007 Camry Hybrid with Option Package #D. Plus Dealer installed rear spoiler.

Details for Option D - $3,910

- 50 State Emissions (FE)
- Comfort & Convenience Package[22] Includes: Heated Front Seats and Outside Mirrors. (CQ)
- Moonroof Package includes: Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof w/Sliding Sunshade, Dual Illuminated Visor Vanity Mirrors & Rear Personal Reading Lights (SR)
- Sport Leather-Trimmed Seats & Door Trim w/Integrated Armrests & Dual Front & Rear Map Pockets[15] (LA)
- Voice-Activated DVD Navigation System[19] w/JBL® AM/FM 4-Disc In-Dash CD Changer w/Satellite Radio Capability[17], MP3/WMA Playback Capability, Aux Audio Jack, Hands-Free Phone Capability Via Bluetooth (http://javascript<b></b>:;)®[18] Wireless Technology, 8 Speakers in 6 Locations and FM Diversity Reception (NV)

So another Honaker Family Member is now the Very-Proud-Owner of a New Hybrid:

Not to mention they only had to pay the difference between the Camry SE & the Camry Hybrid at Toyota Employee Pricing. :D

The-End: :flag:

Terry (tigerhonaker)

MnFocus
07-04-2007, 08:21 PM
Now thats Employee benefits worth writing home about !
Gratz on the fam's new ride !!

tigerhonaker
07-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Now thats Employee benefits worth writing home about !
Gratz on the fam's new ride !!

Rick,

Yeah they are Very Excited about the New Hybrid and not to Mention the Pricing. ;)

Terry

xcel
07-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Hi Terry:

___Please congratulate them from all of us here at CleanMPG. I remember when you told me about their win and I wondered if they could upgrade or not? It sounds like they not only upgraded to the TCH but added a few niceties in the process as well ;) Post pics when you get them.

___Good Luck and congratulations to them!

___Wayne

tigerhonaker
07-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Hi Terry:

___Please congratulate them from all of us here at CleanMPG. I remember when you told me about their win and I wondered if they could upgrade or not? It sounds like they not only upgraded to the TCH but added a few niceties in the process as well ;) Post pics when you get them.

___Good Luck and congratulations to them!

___Wayne

Wayne,

It was not in the beginning easy to get my Niece to consider trading for the Hybrid Version of the Camry. I talked to her for, shall we say a very long time more than once. Then she called me one evening and said guess what Unc ??? We have went and talked to different Toyota Dealers and we just saw a 2007 Black Loaded up Hybrid and we are going to Trade for it on Thursday Evening. This was last week. So then she called and said we have our New Hybrid Loaded and it is sitting in our Garage.

Have not talked to her since then.

I want to see it, drive it, take Pics of it. I cannot wait to get my but behind the wheel. That thing is 3-Seconds Faster then my HCH II and still gets Great FE. Toyota has it going on. (IMHO) that is.

Will take Pics. when and if I get to Ky. in the near Future to drive it.

Take-Care,

Terry

Copyright 2006 Clean MPG, LLC. All Rights Reserved.