3,000th member joined today!

Discussion in 'Website news & discussions' started by xcel, Apr 5, 2008.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

___I sometimes miss the hundredth member milestones but saw 3000th member joined today!

___Please welcome About Tree Fiddy and let us hope we see an introduction from him/her in the very near future!

[​IMG]

___Good Luck

___Wayne

2. GardenWeasel

GardenWeasel Well-Known Member

Welcome! Wonderful place to be..lots to learn and good folks to learn from.

3. bomber991

bomber991 Well-Known Member

It's the god damed loch ness monster again!

4. atlaw4u

atlaw4u Well-Known Member

3,000:woot:

5. JusBringIt

JusBringIt Be Inspired

:Banane14: we got a new one!!

6. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

...and we passed 81K posts :)

My fav stat is we consistently have 200 members visit Mon-Fri and even part of the weekend! Thanks to the members here, CleanMPG has activity that can compare favorably to most any eco/hybrid forum. I could mention a number of members that have really pitched in since last fall. :)

7. xcel

Hi All:

___Another milestone arrived this evening. I am not so sure about his nick but he or she is probably going to tell it like it is ;)

[​IMG]

___Please welcome Pollute My Inbox as our 3,400th member!

___Good Luck

___Wayne

8. SlowHands

SlowHands Hypermiling Ironman

400 hundred new members in less than a month. wow.

9. R E P U B L I C

R E P U B L I C Well-Known Member

Not sure what number I am..... However,,,,,, Just want to say a big thank you!
    Just got the scan gauge tru the last group buy!!!!!!! I'm sure this will save MPG

10. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

Most users ever online was 996, Today at 06:47 AM. (5-19-08)

11. ericbecky

ericbecky Member

The power of the press (CBS Early Show.)

12. xcel

Hi All:

___Another CleanMPG milestone :)

___Congrats to Cwmom24 for being the 4,900th!

[​IMG]

___Good Luck

___Wayne

13. AbACUZ

AbACUZ Juniorest member

Congatulations :)

14. A024523

A024523 Currently in Training

Awesome! That's a 63% increase in just two months. It would be cool to see a chart of new membership volume by month. I bet it would show a huge incremental spike for the last few months.

15. xcel

Hi Ed:

___It has indeed but my regret is that we did not have a new server online to make navigation more complete before the huge influx from the CBS and CNN news items. We are currently bumping up against the stops on the old server with every day members and guests! The new server is still being worked on but it might still be a while before it goes live. Sean (Right Lane Cruiser) is working his tail off trying to configure the E-Mail, VBulletin and Mileage DBases so everything transfers smoothly once he is ready to throw the switch. Brian has added some tweaks to both this server and the new one to help control the disk and memory access through some kind of magic optimizations. At least we are still running but the sheer volume of members and guests online sure does make the poor old girl work hard :)

___Good Luck

___Wayne