Another Plug In Hybrid Vehicle company

Discussion in 'General' started by ericbecky, Feb 21, 2006.

1. ericbecky

ericbecky Member

Have you seen this Plug In Hybrid Vehicle (PHEV) company yet?
    Hymotion: http://hymotion.com/index.htm

They are making PHEV products for the Prius and Escape Hybrid and Mariner Hybrid. Future vehicles they plan to make pluggable are the Rx 400h, Highlander Hybrid and the Camry Hybrid.

Right now they appear to be selling to fleets only. After some more proving they will sell to the consumer.

2. tbaleno

tbaleno Well-Known Member

There must have been some press on them. Their site took a while to load. Looks interesting. I wonder when they will get around to the civic?

3. tigerhonaker

tigerhonaker Platinum Contributor

Hello;
    MrHybrid;

Just wanted to take a minute and Welcome you on board hear at (www.cleanmpg.com). :)

Terry

4. tigerhonaker

tigerhonaker Platinum Contributor

Hi MrHybrid;

Just wanted to take a minute and (Welcome) you to www.cleanmpg the Forum that has something for Everyone wanting Higher FE. (Fuel Economy)

Welcome;

Terry

5. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

___I saw this posted over at EVWorld this morning and wanted to post it in the news so bad ;)

___In any case, I believe Sdctcher is working with EDrive or CalCar’s to install a Li-Ion pack and modded controller(s) in his Escape HEV as well? I have not heard back from him in a very long time so I have no idea if the addition was a success or not?

___Good Luck

___Wayne