$35 for Test Driving a Honda

Discussion in 'Automotive Hot Deals' started by xcel, Dec 1, 2019.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

While searching the country for vehicle Hot Deals, this one popped up for the first time in memory. I have never seen a Honda promo like this myself although it is not like I live on Honda dealership sites. They just are not known for any deals... In any case, it could be a new promo method for Honda to entice people into their showrooms or a dealer specific promo. This one is from a Boulder, CO Honda dealer by the way. I did not find this offer available from any local Southern California Honda dealerships.

[​IMG]

Wayne

BillLin likes this.
  2. I got a $100 prepaid Visa card for test driving a Nissan van a few years back.

BillLin and xcel like this.
  3. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi James:

That is a spectacular Hot Deal! I am used to seeing $25 to $50 on Hyundai and Kia test drives but I have never seen a test drive $s promo on a Honda.

Wayne

BillLin likes this.
  4. litesong

litesong litesong

Things have changed since we bought our 2016 Hyundai Elantra. When I took our present low gas tank 2016 Elantra for a test drive THAT I SAW OFF-LOADED FROM THE TRACTOR TRAILER, I wasn't charged anything & no salesman went with me. I also told them I would COMPLETELY fill with 100% gasoline (E0) from an E0 station 5 miles away AND drive AND re-fill AGAIN with E0, to get paper & pencil MPG measure. Despite driving only 18 miles TOTAL DISTANCE between fill-ups with 5 miles of city traffic, the E0 gasoline still gave 40+MPG. Of course, I bought that same Elantra AND the Hyundai dealer paid me for the expensive E0 tank of gasoline. Yeah, thanks to E0 & the very nice & accommodating Hyundai Everett dealership.

BillLin and xcel like this.