New 2019 Hyundai Ioniq for < $19k!

Discussion in 'Automotive Hot Deals' started by xcel, Oct 27, 2018.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

The first time I have seen an Ioniq Blue for under $19k. The $500 BoostUp and $1,000 Uber deal not incl. the Military discount will bring it to just $18,777 + TTL.

[​IMG]

This dealer has a rather poor rating so I am not sure what their deal is but that usually means marked up crap. I am just guessing about the low ratings however.

Wayne

BillLin likes this.
  2. priusCpilot

priusCpilot George

Wow! I wish it was tow rated.

BillLin and xcel like this.
  3. xcel

Hi George:

With Ioniq sales heading south in a hurry, I am expecting big Hyundai discounts by December or January to see a standard $3k dealer discount PLUS an Auto Show Bonus cash ($500), and the entire list of std. Hyundai internal ($2,500 rebate + $500 HMF rebate) and external incentives (BoostUp and Uber for $1,500) rebates and discounts like we have seen on the Elantra and Sonata for years now. When the discount and incentive totals reach $8k or more, $17k for an Ioniq SEL with tech or for 19 Ioniq SEL for the same would be mighty enticing.

Better yet, consider the 2019 Ioniq PHEV in Limited trim with some of the advanced safety equipment. It currently retails for $30,235 incl. the $885 D&H charge. Now imagine a $22k dealer price and then the Fed ($4,543) and CA State Rebate ($1,500) taking off another $6,143 for California residents bringing the Ioniq Limited trim PHEV to $16k to $16.5k + TTL. Now that is the deal to jump on if it arrives? A big if however as those internal incentives have yet to appear and it has been over a year now. :(

Wayne

priusCpilot and BillLin like this.
  4. xcel

Hi All:

I looked up some of the Reviews on Google regarding Frank Hyundai hre in San Diego.

This one stood out.

[​IMG]
    L M
    Local Guide · 39 reviews
    a month ago
    I spent hours to get a "special offer" because labor day weekend. At the end the price was the same as advertised several weeks before. When I asked where the offer was, they called their floor manager which came with rude manners trying to convince that the price was excellent. I leaved the place and still the salesman gave me another ridiculous offer at parking lot. I am glad that I didn't end up with Santa Fe SUV. I've got better offer with my Rav4 at Toyota.

I am seeing a lot of complaints about after purchase sales which is not a care for most.

Wayne

BillLin likes this.