Ford's President of North America, RAJ NAIR, Leaves Under Cloud

Discussion in 'Ford' started by xcel, Mar 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Ford announced that Raj Nair, Executive VP and President, North America, is departing from Ford effective immediately.

The decision follows a recent internal investigation into reports of inappropriate behavior. The review determined certain behavior by Nair was inconsistent with the company’s code of conduct.

Nair:
    quote]“I sincerely regret that there have been instances where I have not exhibited leadership behaviors consistent with the principles that the Company and I have always espoused. I continue to have the utmost faith in the people of Ford Motor Company and wish them continued success in the future.”[/quote]
    Nair has been president of Ford North America since June 1, 2017. Prior to that, he served as Ford’s head of global product development and chief technical officer.

Nair’s replacement will be subject to an announcement in the near future.

2. jcp123

jcp123 Caliente!

That's not good. The current climate is sensitive to these things, and it still feels close enough to Mulally's departure to be potentially hurtful to Ford's ability to concentrate and focus on product.