New 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Blue Trim just $18,581 for Michigan Residents

Discussion in 'Automotive Hot Deals' started by xcel, Dec 13, 2017.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

I have to run so I do not have time to post a pick but here is the link: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Blue Trim just $18,581

I just received a call from this dealership and unfortunately it is for Michigan Residents. Strange that there is only one "17" Ioniq on their lot and they are pushing such a large discount. Black exterior and black interior... Either way, if Hyundai is offering Plan M Employee pricing to all in MI, they will probably be offering this or a similar deal nationwide at some point? Fingers crossed for future Ioniq purchasers.

Wayne

BillLin likes this.
  2. Chris12

Chris12 Well-Known Member

I just found another one like this on Autotrader, but it's also unfortunately tied to state residency -- in this case, Washington State. This dealer is in Everett, WA and they're offering a dealer discount of $3,734 on this 2017 Ioniq SEL, bringing the sticker price down to $21,281. This discount is in addition to all the other national discounts (Uber driver, military, recent college grad, etc.), but you have to be a Washington State resident to qualify:

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...ist=HYUND&makeCode1=HYUND&modelCode1=HYUIONIQ

xcel and BillLin like this.