Need some advice

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dorean Clarke, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Dorean Clarke

Dorean Clarke Member

My partner got into an accident last month and had been rehabilitating right now. It takes a lot of effort for him to go to rehabilitation because he doesn't want to go out of the house. I know that being in an accident is very traumatic and it takes time to heal but he's really isolating himself. I'm not really sure what to do to help him.

2. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

HI Dorean:

There has to be other handicap help forums with people far more knowledgeable than us to help. I hope you find answers to meet your needs of your hurt friend and yourself.

Wayne

3. Dorean Clarke

Dorean Clarke Member

xcel likes this.
  4. NaturalNaturer

NaturalNaturer Active Member

You did the right choice. Don't worry if he is a bit slow but at least he is recovering and doing better. He'll eventually get there.

5. You must have patience.
    This can take a very long time. You must wait.
    Over time, he will decide to do something that will restore the former comfort in life. Then you will help him.
    No worries!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The direct main step of My website in the future,is hope!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018