55 or older? T-Mobile 55+: 2-Lines for $60 Unlimited Everything incl. Taxes!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by xcel, Oct 24, 2017.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

[​IMG] The Uncarrier does it again says this 5-year + very satisfied customer.

Wayne Gerdes – CleanMPG – Aug. 9, 2017

T-Mobile CEO John Legere explains it with no BS.​

Unlimited 55+: 2 lines $60/mo. -- Unlimited for a generation of rule breakers.

55 yr old+ get 2 lines with unlimited talk, text and LTE data on America’s best unlimited network for $60/mo. taxes included, with AutoPay.

Based off of T-Mobile ONE, the backbone of the Unlimited 55+ Plan, Video typically streams at DVD quality (480p).

T-Mobile Unlimited: On all T-Mobile plans, during congestion, the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo. may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to data prioritization.

[​IMG]

BillLin likes this.
  2. thunderstruck

thunderstruck Super Moderator

I switched earlier this year to the One plus plan, which saved me about $30 a month and I now get unlimited minutes and unlimited high speed data. Have to love Legere in the video too, guy is great. He's the "unCEO."
    I was with Verizon for 10 years, on a grandfathered unlimited plan. They refused to give me anything on minutes, and 450 a month just wasn't cutting it. I tested T Mobile for a month, it worked fine, so I ported my number out from Verizon after that. No regrets.

BillLin and xcel like this.