2017 Hyundai Ioniq - $5k+ Off is back!

Discussion in 'Automotive Hot Deals' started by xcel, Oct 7, 2017.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

It was maybe 6-months ago when I saw Hyundai was offering M-Plan pricing on the Ioniq for a few weeks in just three Midwest states. Apparently it is back with E-Plan pricing. In at least Michigan?

2017 Hyundai Ioniq SEL at least $5,192 off for $19,988 or less.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq SEL Discount

[​IMG]
    This pic is hyperlinked to the offer.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq SEL Monroney

[​IMG]

I have not spoken with Glassman Hyundai in Southfield, MI to make sure this is the real deal and not a used Press Fleet or Hail damaged car like I have seen in recent months. I also believe M-Plan does not allow any of the other Hyundai additions to be included. $1,000 Uber or $500 BoostUp discounts are just two examples.

Currently there is $1,000 off rebate, $1,000 off competitive rebate, plus the Uber, BoostUp, Military, College Gad, etc. in many locales.

If this program goes nationwide, $21k or less for the SEL with the Tech pkg, ($1,000) incl. Automatic Emergency Braking, Radar Cruise Control, and Lane Departure Warning, becomes a must consider and places the Ioniq on par with the cost of a Prius Two Eco/Three when similarly equipped. Better equipped actually given the Ioniq's Android Auto inclusion plus other std. SEL equipment shown in the Monroney above.

Wayne

Jay and BillLin like this.
  2. xcel

Hi All:

I sent a message via their online Today's current price button for more detail...

Wayne

3. Maxvla

Maxvla New Member

Was curious until I looked up E plan pricing. Must be current or retired Hyundai corporate employee. This should have been noted in the OP.

4. xcel

Hi Maxvla:

This is E-Plan pricing for everyone, not just current or retired Hyundai employees.

Wayne

5. Maxvla

Maxvla New Member

I see the image now at http://www.glassmanhyundai.com/specials/new.htm

Sorry for doubting. Is there any way to know if this is available in a different region except to keep watching local dealer's sites for an image like that (or price reductions like you showed)?

xcel and BillLin like this.
  6. xcel

Hi Maxvla:

I wish there was. I check on about 50 dealer sites over 4 different regions and 4 or 5 different OEMs/week in hopes to find a bargain. Most of the time I see them in the Google Ads at the top of the page.

IHTHs?

Glassman Hyundai has not called me back regarding this deal so it is still an open question?

Wayne

BillLin likes this.