2018 Hyundai Elantra SEL w/ 6-speed AT - $13,999

Discussion in 'Automotive Hot Deals' started by xcel, Oct 7, 2017.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

I have been waiting for a while to find the 2018 Elantra's reaching similar prices of the 2017s we saw last Spring. While I cannot find a single Eco trim anywhere in the country, the SE, SEL, Value Edition, Sport, and Limited are readily available.

The following Elantra includes, AT, mats, First Aid kit, and the $885 D&H charge.

[​IMG]

Add a simple $500 BoostUp account discount and $1,000 off as an Uber driver and you are in a new 2018 Elantra SE for $12,499 + TTL. Damn amazing price for a modern and very comfortable C-Segment.

The Value Edition with the sunroof for $13,500 + TTL would be a great choice for a feature filled compact with many of the modern-day amenities of a luxury vehicle at an incredible price.

Here are some of the standard features with the 2018 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition trim:

[​IMG]

Drivetrain

28/37 mpg city/highway 2.0L Atkinsonized I4 mated to a 6-speed AT

Exterior

Power sunroof
    LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
    Door handle approach lights
    Hands-free smart trunk
    Auto headlamps
    Power and heated bodycolor outside mirrors
    Front and Rear discs
    16" alloys with 205/55R16 tires

Interior

Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink
    Tilt-and-telescopic wheel
    Leather-wrapped wheel and shift knob
    Dual auto climate with Auto Defog
    Proximity Key with push button start and alarm
    Heated front seats
    Sunvisor extensions <-- Big reason why I suggest the Value Edition over the SE and SEL trims
    Maplights with sunglasses holder, dome lamp & trunk lamp
    Illuminated vanity mirrors
    Front passenger seatback pocket
    Rearview camera with dynamic parking guidelines
    Center console rear mounted cupholders
    Cruise control
    Steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
    2-speed intermittent wipers
    Solar glass
    Cloth seats
    Power windows with driver’s auto-down
    Power locks
    6-way adjustable driver seat including height adjustment for both driver & passenger
    Front and rear door map pockets
    Lower console box with sliding cover
    Center armrest with flip-up storage compartment
    60/40 split-folding rear seats
    Temp spare

Infotainment

7-inch display audio w/ AM/FM/HD Radio/SiriusXM with Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
    Bluetooth hands-free phone system
    Dual 12V outlet and single USB input

Safety

7-Airbags incl. front, side, side curtain and drivers side knee
    Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
    Rear Cross-traffic Alert (RCTA)
    Lane Change Assist (LCA)
    Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
    Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
    Traction Control System (TCS)
    Hillstart Assist Control (HAC)
    Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
    Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
    Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)

For the 2019 model year, this trim "may" offer or include as std. equipment, Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) with Pedestrian Detection, Smart Cruise Control (SCC), Auto High beams (AHB), and full Lane Keep Assist System (LKAS) for < $1k more than current prices. These safety features are only available with the Limited trim within the Ultimate pkg. unfortunately.

Wayne

BillLin likes this.
  2. xcel

Hi All:

I saw this deal at All Star in Central Calif. and similar pricing at Gurnee Hyundai in Northern IL. I still have not seen it at Kearny Mesa Hyundai which is where we purchased our 17 Sonata Hybrid so they may or may not be padded.

Wayne

BillLin likes this.
  3. xcel

Hi All:

I spoke to soon. I rechecked Kearny Mesa Hyundai and they are selling the 18 Elantra SEL trim for $14,488 incl. D&H which costs $900 more than the SE with the 6-speed AT! SE's and Value Editions for $13,600 and $15,480 respectively + mats ($125) and TTL. BoostUp (-$500) pulls off another $500 off these incredible prices. Absolutely incredible!!!

The Uber driver $1,000 discount appears to have been pulled and the Value Edition may have just a $250 HMF deal vs the $500 off for the SE/SEL. I am still trying to lock that down.

[​IMG]

Wayne

BillLin likes this.
  4. xcel

Hi All:

An additional $500 as Holiday Bonus Cash is on the hood in November. The SEL for under $14k brand new? This Hot Deal is now even hotter!

2018 Hyundai Elantra SEL ($19,860 incl. mats and $885 D&H): The Elantra SEL replaced the 2017 Elantra SE with Popular Equipment Package and includes the following equipment over and above the SE:
    • Blind Spot Detection with Rear Cross-traffic Alert and Lane Change Assist
    • Seven-inch Display Audio system AM/FM/HD Radio/SiriusXM with six speakers
    • Rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
    • Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
    • 16-inch alloys w/ 205/55 R16 tires
    • Four-wheel disc brakes
    • Hood insulator
    • Heated outside mirrors
    • Auto headlamp control
    • Rear cup holders (mounted rear of center console)
    [​IMG]

2018 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition ($20,860 incl. mats and $885 D&H) adds the following to the Elantra SEL for an additional $1,000:
    • LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
    • Door handle approach lights
    • Power tilt-and-slide sunroof
    • Heated front seats
    • Power driver’s seat with lumbar adjust
    • Front passenger seatback pockets
    • Hands-free Smart Trunk release
    • Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink and compass
    • Leather-wrapped wheel and shift knob
    • Dual Auto Climate/Defogging with CleanAir Ionizer
    • Proximity Key entry with push button start
    • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
    • Sunvisor extensions
    The Value Edition is my choice for the 2018 Elantra trim to own given the addition of the key features listed directly above. The Value Edition is being offered with $3,250 in rebates in November.

And do not forget that BoostUp ($500 disc.), UBER Driver ($1,000 disc.), Military ($500 disc.), Disaster Relief ($750), College Grad ($400), and Financing ($500 for non-Value and $250 for Value Edition) are still applicable too!

I changed the title of the thread to reflect this all-new deal for November.

Wayne

Jay and BillLin like this.
  5. xcel

Hi All:

Remember the discussion above about the 2018 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition deal? I have had not so great experiences with this Hyundai dealership location in Northern IL in the past, but they are under new management within a large Dealership Group as of a few years ago. I stopped by late last night and their new expanded lot is full of brand new 2016, 2017, and 2018 Elantra's. A lot of them!

In any case, $13,374 + TTL (36.5 percent off retail) for a brand new and very well equipped 2018 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition after applying the $1,000 UBER, $500 BoostUp, and $250 Financing incentive(s) is a stunning deal.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition - $15,124 before secondary incentives

[​IMG]

2018 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition Monroney for the vehicle above

[​IMG]

UBER Driver ($1,000 disc.)
    Disaster Relief ($750 disc.)
    BoostUp ($500 disc.)
    Military ($500 disc.)
    Financing ($500 disc. for SE/SEL/ECO; $250 disc. for Value Edition)
    College Grad ($400 disc.)

For just $450 more (MSRP of $700 more minus $500 Finance vs. the Value Edition's $250 Finance), the much more efficient (32 vs 35 mpg combined) 18 Hyundai Elantra Eco could be picked up. Except I do not know where an 18 Elantra Eco exists - is available - anywhere in the country. Given the ECO trim is the most efficient non-hybrid C-segment available in the U.S., at an average of 50 lmpg over the SE/SEL/Value Editions 40 lmpg and $3.00 per gallon, the ECOs $450 upcharge would be covered from the fuel savings after just 30,000 miles.

Is the Value Editions Sunroof, auto dimming w/ Homelink rear view, and rear discs worth it?

Wayne

BillLin likes this.
  6. xcel

Hi All:

If you are or were in the military, this deal is even better...

Hyundai Enhances Military Incentive for Veterans Day Weekend

In honor of Veterans Day this weekend, Hyundai Motor America is thanking the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces by doubling its military incentive and offering a stackable $1,000 discount on all new 2017 and 2018 model year Hyundai vehicles. This deal will be available to any active, veteran, or retired military personnel and applies November 10, 2017 through November 17, 2017.

2018 Hyundai Sonata Lineup

[​IMG]

Hyundai also shows its support for the U.S. Military through a dedicated internal employee resource group called Stars and Stripes. In addition, Hyundai’s Veteran Employment Transition Program is available in military base career centers and online for veterans to provide free Hyundai-specific technical training, resume and interview coaching, and job openings for Hyundai and its affiliate companies.

This program is available to active, veteran, or retired U.S. Military (and their spouses) serving or having served in the United States Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, National Guard, or Reserves.

Wayne

BillLin likes this.