2018 VW Tiguan Hero Shot

Discussion in 'Volkswagen' started by xcel, Jul 12, 2017.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

Following up on the 2018 VW Tiguan Introduction, 2018 VW Tiguan Preview, and All-New 2018 VW Tiguan Pricing stories, this is surely the auto pic of the day as it cost me three weeks of pain to get. ;)

I christened this location "Tiguan Falls" as less than 45-seconds after snapping this pic of the hot 2018 Volkswagen #Tiguan, I tumbled down the side of the embankment to the CUV below leaving shreds of Levis and more than a few layers of skin in the ditch.

The hero shot was worth it but damn I paid dearly for it!

2018 VW Tiguan

[​IMG]

The rest are just pics of the best handling CUV I have driven... And a deer taking his sweet time while crossing the Tiguans path.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wayne

BillLin likes this.
  2. BillLin

BillLin MASS: 2018 Bolt EV and 2017 Prime

hero shot - never send a man to do a drone's job? :)

deer crossing - surely part of the collision avoidance test? :) It knows you're more afraid of (hitting) it than it is of you! Must be something tasty looking where it is going. Much too tame...

xcel likes this.
  3. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Well-Known Member

Wow-great shot
    Worth the pain-especially since it was YOUR pain
    Where is that??
    THE mountain(snow capped)s in the far distance-are too rugged to be east coast-so gotta be W coast?
    Looks a little dry too- despite the lake but...
    Where?

BillLin and xcel like this.
  4. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi Charlie:

Just outside Boulder, CO at about 7,500' ASL above a mountain reservoir. That is about as close as I can get as it was a 30-mile off-road trek winding around the mountains.

Wayne

BillLin likes this.
  5. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Well-Known Member

Wayne-thanks
    Ahhh-I went to boulder-1975 or so-yes pretty area

xcel likes this.