New 2017 Hyundai Elantra SE w/ AT - $13,488 now $13,388!

Discussion in 'Automotive Hot Deals' started by xcel, May 12, 2017.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

This dealer is the same one we purchased our Sonata Hybrid for > $7k off a few months back.

[​IMG]

Most will not qualify for the $500 military Disc. but the rest is certainly on the table. Uber drivers take another $1k off, current Hyundai owners take another $500 off, and $500 from BoostUp is also available.

The most aggressive auto sales in history is currently occurring up and down the Hyundai lineup right before our eyes.

Wayne

BillLin likes this.
  2. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

Just slightly lower and this is about the bottom as the 17s are being fire saled to make room for the 18s that are arriving as I type.

[​IMG]

This is the stripped SE with AT, mats, D&H and that is it. Well almost it of course. 7" display w/ AM/FM/XM, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, and backup camera covers infotainment as well. But damn what a crazy low price! This is the same dealer we purchased the 17 Sonata Hybrid Limited with the tech pkg. from this past January for $7k+ off and they were about $150 lower than any other Hyundai dealers in the area at the time. Given the sharp Elantra sales fall off last month (down 40.7 percent in June but still up 4.1 percent YTD) even with these kinds of incentives on the 17s across the country, I suspect the 18s will include the same in short order.

There are 0 Eco trim Elantra's in all of Southern Calif. vs. 23 last month and there are two within 30 miles of my home in IL. The Eco trim is showing available as a 2018 for $50 less than 2017 at retail but it may be on the way out due to lack of demand from dealers feeling the lack of demand from the ultimate judge, the consumer. If only future buyers knew what a bargain the Elantra Eco trim with its "Wards 10-Best Engines" 1.4L Turbo and fast shifting 7-speed DCT while equipped with the SEs Popular and Tech pkg. equipment plus the way under rated 32/40 mpg city/highway on the Monroney.

[​IMG]

All of those rebates and discount stacks work on the SE as shown, Value Edition, Eco, Sport, and an additional $1k on top of the discounts is available for purchasers of the Limited. From my calculations, the Eco trim Elantra is currently the lowest TCO vehicle you can purchase in America when considering the low purchase price, financing, fuel, insurance, maintenance, and resale after 50k or 100k miles.

Just wow.

Wayne

BillLin likes this.