2017 Mazda3 on Sale in Japan Today

Discussion in 'Mazda' started by xcel, Jul 14, 2016.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

[​IMG] Mazda’s new-generation lineup is beginning to provide its Jinba Ittai driving performance and an ideal driving position across all of its models. The new Mazda3 features G-Vectoring Control (GVC), the first in a series of new SKYACTIV-VEHICLE DYNAMICS technologies that provide integrated control of the engine, transmission, chassis and body to enhance the car’s Jinba Ittai feel, and a range of other design and equipment updates have now made its way into the 2017 Mazda3.

G-Vectoring Control will reach the consumer in the Mazda6 just prior to the Mazda3 receiving it.

[​IMG]

The 2017 Mazda3 goes on sale in the U.S. later this year.

I have a huge one-hour YouTube on G-Vectoring Control Explained by Mazda's Dave Coleman rendering now. It should be complete by the time I wake up and another hour or two to upload the Hi-Def monster. Expect it on the home page tomorrow sometime.

Wayne

Jay likes this.
  2. Wow! This is amazingly beautiful! I'm hoping , I could get to purchased one in the near future. I heard Mazda 3 is a very good car. I'm sure, a lot of car enthusiasts can't wait for that sale date.