New About tab for the forum

Discussion in 'Website news & discussions' started by xcel, Mar 8, 2016.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

Still completing the final edit including the following but it is pretty close to complete. Let me know if you would like to see any changes.

http://www.cleanmpg.com/community/index.php?pages/About/

Wayne

2. MaxxMPG

MaxxMPG Hasta Lavista AAA-Vee Von't Be Bach

A couple of spell-check and pronoun tweaks are advised, but otherwise it looks darn good.

My take - Those lazy hacks who b*tch about manufacturer sponsorship are, I believe, suffocating with jealousy. They can only wish their name and site and mission would receive the same level of attention.
    Nevertheless, having a clear statement such as the one you wrote shuts them up, or at least makes them look even more pathetic.

xcel likes this.
  3. Gord

Gord Super Moderator Staff Member

Yup, looks good to me Wayne :)

xcel likes this.
  4. xcel

Hi Chris and Gord:

Thanks!

Chris, I sent a note to Toyota about my room being a single or double bed room in downtown for the NYIAS Press Days on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th and if they would not mind if I had you out. I also requested some interview time on day two to video interview both Bill Faye and Bob Carter in front of the Prius PHEV and 50th anniversary Corolla respectively. The reply looks promising.
    Wayne

Gord and MaxxMPG like this.
  5. xcel

Hi Chris:

Can you send me a PM with the changes you would suggest? You are one of the best writers I know!

Wayne