1-24-2016 - 2016 Nissan Sentra refresh

Discussion in 'Commerical Transportation' started by xcel, Jan 24, 2016.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

#Sentra

FB_IMG_1453638121281.jpg
    Hi All:

As I prep for a trip to sunny Southern Calif. to drive the refreshed 2016 Sentra, a new exhibit appeared at the Mitchell Gallery of Flight.

A local man named Thomas Benes caught the flight bug as a boy when his parents brought him to Mitchell to see planes take off and land. As a Boy Scout, another visit saw him choose a career as a Marine Fighter Pilot which he followed through with honorary distinction.

Wayne

2. xcel

Hi All:

#2016Sentra - Nissan is putting journalists up at the Pelican Hill Resort in Newport Beach to drive the 2016 Sentra, the company's best looking, quietest, and best handling Sentra yet.

Wayne
    FB_IMG_1453665909154.jpg FB_IMG_1453665892261.jpg FB_IMG_1453665882263.jpg

3. Prozac

Prozac Well-Known Member

I am glad that most companies are working on NVH in this segment. I am seeing more and more people utilizing these cars as family haulers and making them a little more plush might make these a more viable solution for many more.

4. EdwinTheMagnificent

EdwinTheMagnificent Legend In His Mind

My daughter and her husband had one of these as a rental when they visited America last fall. She said it wasn't bad , even with the CVT. She still prefers manual transmissions, though. My son-in-law wasn't too impressed ( he has a 2.0 litre Fiesta).

5. xcel

#2016Sentra

Hi All:

First vids up...

2016 Nissan Sentra Intro Presentation video courtesy of Ken Kcomt, Director of Product Planning, Nissan North America.

Wayne

6. xcel

Hi All:

I completed a short and quick calibration drive yesterday afternoon in an SL trim and am heading out to complete the steady states now. I hope the exits are open on the 5 tonight.

Wayne

7. xcel

#2016Sentra

FB_IMG_1453920323943.jpg

Hi All:

The best swag is the edible variety. Thanks Nissan. :)

Wayne

8. xcel

#2016Sentra

Hi All:

The 2016 Nissan Sentra Refresh Details Presentation Video.

Wayne

9. xcel

#2016Sentra

Hi All:

2016 Nissan Sentra Presentation Q&A and bonus with Nissan North America VP of Design, Taro Ueda.

Wayne

10. xcel

#2016Sentra

Hi All::

Last of the edible swag and it is all mine.

Some of the best strawberries I have had in my life thanks to the Nissan team. :)

Wayne

IMG_20160131_140511.jpg