How many Prius' is to many?

Discussion in 'Toyota Prius Family' started by xcel, Jan 16, 2016.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

In San Diego you cannot spit without hitting a Prius. Here is proof courtesy of my son Scott a few minutes ago. :)

A woman pulling out of the grocery store said, "I tried to get into your car". I guess the third time is the charm.

#WhitePriusParty

Wayne

FB_IMG_1452978818924.jpg

08EscapeHybrid likes this.
  2. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk 2010 Prius (CAN Touring) Staff Member

And all white, lol.

They're quite prevalent on the roads here, albeit a lot are taxis. But a strange dearth in stock at dealerships. Just on the off-chance 2016 were arriving locally, I checked our nearby Toyota dealership's website: they had NO 2015 Prius in stock. There were "limited" amount c's, and they were apparently ok in v's. Tideland Prius at Priuschat noted yesterday that he'd seen a 2016 Prius (regular, hatchback) on the road, with white plastic paint protection still on, likely en route to a dealership.

xcel likes this.
  3. BillLin

BillLin MASS: 2018 Bolt EV and 2017 Prime

But it looks like at least 3 model years. And then there's the different license plates. What's the problem? ;-)

Seriously, though, I don't think it is any worse than seeing a sea of CUV/SUV when coming out of a store and looking around the parking lot, half of them running/idling because someone got a remote engine start system for Christmas. { I exaggerate on this last part. :) }

Cheers,
    Bill

xcel likes this.
  4. slcMPG

slcMPG Member

2 Gen2s and 2 Gen3s (one plugin).

BillLin and xcel like this.