Ultragauge blue?

Discussion in 'General' started by carrmann, Oct 12, 2015.

1. carrmann

carrmann Well-Known Member

2. EdwinTheMagnificent

EdwinTheMagnificent Legend In His Mind

Some of our members are using the Ultra-Gauge , and they seem to like it. I'm using the ScanGauge , but mostly just for Horsepower , coolant temp , RPM.

3. The Doctor

The Doctor Old Dude, New Car

Looks interesting for those who use a compatible Blue Tooth device....but.....
    I don't. However I have the Scan Gauge II, that I've now used for several years in two different vehicles. Monitoring the MPH and MPG, it's helped me become a better driver, and to get better MPG.

Since I work my car pretty hard at times, monitoring the Engine coolant temp helps me avoid overheating my engine.

It's too bad that cars don't come with something like the Scan Gauge already built in.

Cheers mates!
    The Doctor :cool:

4. EdwinTheMagnificent

EdwinTheMagnificent Legend In His Mind

I could be wrong, but I think most new cars have some sort of fuel consumption display (fcd).

Getting the driver to pay attention to it is another story.

5. carrmann

carrmann Well-Known Member

I've had an ultragauge for years, and it worked well(helped me improve my FE too). Something went wrong with it tho and I have to plug in/unplug it all the time for it to work (it quits working) so Im assuming a loose wire or something of the like, plus I also lost my mount for it.

6. schuylkill

schuylkill Well-Known Member

The last time I checked their site they had a repair offer for $10 plus shipping I think it was. Check it out if you still have it and would like to replace it, at the time I thought it was a nice deal.