Winter of 2014 Drives

Discussion in 'Website news & discussions' started by xcel, Dec 22, 2014.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

Getting out of a 15 Sentra which I completed the steady states on about 03:00 AM PST this morning. Will get that up by Christmas as I am heading out to pick up a 15 Elantra for a drive between LA and Nevada in a few minutes.

Wayne

2. xcel

Hi All:

The 14 HiHy and 15 Camry Hybrids came and went. A 2015 Rogue arrived yesterday for a week, a 2015 Yaris is scheduled for February 10th through the 20th and a 2015 Ford F-150 with the 2.7L EcoBoost is scheduled for February 23 through March 2.

Wayne

3. EdwinTheMagnificent

EdwinTheMagnificent Legend In His Mind

Is the 2015 Yaris pretty much the same as the 2007 Yaris ? Shame on you , Toyota. We deserve better than that. Maybe that's why they offer the Prius c ?

4. xcel

Hi Edwin:

I have heard from others that have driven the new 15 Yaris that it is better than the new Fit. We will see when it arrives. I liked the Fit for a lot of reasons and despised it for a few. The driver fit was a mess. We will see if Toyota straightened out their own poor driver ergonomics for taller drivers.

Wayne

5. EdwinTheMagnificent

EdwinTheMagnificent Legend In His Mind

I will certainly check it out. It could be an alternative to the c. And as you know, I'm not the tallest member , so fitting into the car is simple for me.

6. jcp123

jcp123 Caliente!

Yaris is still a meh, IMHO. I doubt it's a better car than the Fit. The 1NZ engine is a tough little sucker, though, I'd love to see what it's capable of in your hands.

7. xcel

Hi All:

Busy scheduling this morning. In the 15 Yaris now with a 15 AWD CR-V sitting in the drive as well. A 15 F-150 comes on the 23rd and a 15 Equinox arrives on the 2nd of March.

Wayne

8. seftonm

seftonm Veteran Staff Member

Interested to hear more about the CR-V with the new engine and CVT.