Took delivery today of Pc3.

Discussion in 'Toyota' started by Graeme, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Graeme

Graeme New Member

Drove home my new Prius c (3) in Black Sand Pearl. Took a forty mile drive of mixed urban, suburban and freeway after dinner. Averaged 56.1 mpg per the display. Tomorrow I'm going to gass up, air up the tires and start keeping records.
  2. EdwinTheMagnificent

EdwinTheMagnificent Legend In His Mind

I'm so jealous ! Good luck with your new c.
  3. herm

herm Well-Known Member

Some accessories you need.. Dont get carried away and keep an eye on your pooch until Nov 6 :)

4. herm

herm Well-Known Member

Just for some balance :mad:

5. PaleMelanesian

PaleMelanesian Beat the System Staff Member

Nice car and VERY nice mileage. Any chance of pictures?
  6. EVuser

EVuser Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new C. :woot:

My son also bought a Prius -3 on Saturday, primarily for his wife to drive. He has been following the WG how to drive a Prius tips and so far is showing 68+ mpg.

Thanks Wayne and all at cleanmpg :flag:
  7. SquallLHeart

SquallLHeart Member

congrats! i've been loving my PC2 and just tacked on about 1K miles this past weekend.

i'm still finishing up on on my second tank.. (though I should fill up soon.. lol)
    510+ miles to a tank is definitely possible.. and i'm getting about 55mpg since i've owned the car.. and doing about 90% highway.
  8. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

Great to see so many here driving the all-new c. 50 mpg appears to be as easy as just driving it and I have to wonder how the other automakers are going to respond to the class leading super miser ;)

Graeme, any updates?