gosh, isn't great to be a hybrid owner!!!

Discussion in 'Start Your Journey Here' started by dqdave, Apr 1, 2006.

1. dqdave

dqdave Member

Hi everybody,
    My name is dqdave, I'm on my second hybrid (honda civic 2006 w/nav).
    I traded in a Toyota Prius 2004 for as much as I paid for it.
    I've owned a dairy queen for over 20 years.
    I was interviewed by a newspaper yesterday on my experiences with hybrids, and, like you would, I gave him the impression that I might be alittle Obsessive compulsive:rolleyes: about hybrids, (and hondas:) )

My goal is to listen and learn from you members.
    Thanks.

2. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

Welcome to CleanMPG!

It will be interesting to compare your experiences between the two hybrids.

3. tigerhonaker

tigerhonaker Platinum Contributor

dqdave

Well Dave, I wish I lived up there with you guys. I would see alot of you with that DQ thing going on. :D

I'm sure me and you will be sharing info. here as both of us own the 2006 HCH II's.

Nice to have you here and hope that we all here will be seeing and hearing from you offen. :)

Dave I hope you will sign up for this: http://cleanmpg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114

Hybridfest! Madison Wisconsin – Saturday July 22, 2006
    [​IMG]

I will be looking for you there.:D

4. tbaleno

tbaleno Well-Known Member

Welcome to cleanmpg.Making the air clean for cows

5. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi DQDave:

___Welcome to CleanMPG!

___Trading in a Prius II for an HCH-II? That is a first I have ever heard of that. The hybrids sure are holding their value as of late, aren’t they ;)

___Do not worry about listening too much. Posting good questions motivates discussion that can lead everyone to a higher lmpg in not just the HCH-II but most any automobile depending on the responses.

___I more then likely cannot make the April 29th Madison Hybrid Group meet near Madison given my current work schedule but will be at Hybridfest 2006 in July. I hope to see you there!

___Good Luck

___Wayne