JOTD - Jan 23

Discussion in 'Hero and Jerk of the Day' started by RichXKU, Jan 24, 2012.

1. RichXKU

RichXKU Mr. Forced Regen

2. PaleMelanesian

PaleMelanesian Beat the System Staff Member

:eek: Seriously? In the rain? How could he even see anything in that mist cloud, much less be able to stop if needed?

3. 2RR2NV

2RR2NV Ultimate Newbie

he'll find out what NOT to do when he can read the truck's license plate inside his car.

4. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Super Moderator Staff Member

Maybe just the first character.

5. ksstathead

ksstathead Moderator

So close he's giving back any aero benefit through braking/reacceleration.

Not really fast enough to get big aero benefit anyway.

6. 2RR2NV

2RR2NV Ultimate Newbie

just be happy he might be cleaning up the gene pool some day.

7. DudusMaximus

DudusMaximus Guest

Removed what was supposed to be a light hearted comment. Now if I can find the link to cancel my membership...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2012
  8. diamondlarry

diamondlarry Super MPG Man/god :D

When on a window mount, it wouldn't be any worse than operating a radio or wipers.

9. RichXKU

RichXKU Mr. Forced Regen

It was in a visor clip, but I so DEARLY appreciate you signing up just to voice your concerns. :rolleyes:

10. diamondlarry

diamondlarry Super MPG Man/god :D

I know right Rich? Me also wonders why the attempt at drawing focus away from the tailgater. Hmm.;)

11. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

Hi DudusMaximus.

The steadyness of the video makes it very plain Rich had both hands on the wheel and not distracted by the camera. I've heard this criticism from years ago: "You guys are driving reckless using cameras documenting dangerous drivers." Lame argument from those that don't like documentation of what's going on our highways.

Dudus - I have a question for you.

Why did you post this bait from Lockheed Martin during work hours?

Don't worry - I won't publish your email (we NEVER do), but it ends in lmco.com - Lockheed Martin.

In the past we had an off-roading enthusiast that after he finally wore out our patience promoting such driving at CleanMPG, he attempted to rejoin FIFTEEN TIMES. He also did this from at work for a defense contractor - Northrup Grumman in that instance.

Back to my question: Why do so many of you defense contractors have time on your hands to post trollbait? So this is what our tax dollars are being spent for? Why the cost of the F-35 continues to go up? (Your IP is consistent with the LM plant that does the final assembly of the F-35 that's nowhere near Orlando, Florida)

Seriously, employers public and private audit activity like this and the vast majority of the time they quietly document it and put that employee on the next RIF without ever telling them.

Welcome to CleanMPG.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  12. herm

herm Well-Known Member

and dont think you can get around it by using a smart phone either..

13. 2RR2NV

2RR2NV Ultimate Newbie

maybe he heard he was getting his pink slip before they were actually gonna give it to him and figured he might as well spend some quality time trying to have fun trolling on different sites.......

14. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

I feel sooo bad for hurting the feelings of a troll. :p