Recent Website changes …

Discussion in 'Website news & discussions' started by xcel, Apr 16, 2007.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

___I hope some have seen Tom’s small reorganization of the site as well as the new Fuel Efficient Vehicle Sales, Merchandise and the ever increasingly useful Research sections.

___I plan to add the Toyota Yaris, Civic, and Corolla sales figures to the Sales data section as they come up. I would add others but I have to limit the total since drilling down the tens of pages and back calculating the numbers for current month by comparison to last year and total year vs. last and then converting everything to a DSR (Daily Selling Rate) can be quite an ordeal. I will include the larger sales hybrids and any non-hybrid that achieve a 40 + mpg city or highway rating. Let me know what you think about this as I would hate to alienate someone over something as trivial as an arbitrary FE figure?

___I am personally interested monthly sales data as a tool to gauge demand although I know that is not everybody’s cup of tea. Let me know what you think as that is my baby with Tom handling the other two.

___Good Luck

___Wayne