Kia Optima Hybrid On A Vacation of a Lifetime

Discussion in 'Kia' started by xcel, Aug 24, 2011.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

There appears to be something going on down in Georgia regarding the Kia Optima Hybrid and some CleanMPG'ers? Only scant details on the origins of the rumor can be found online but I suspect it will be a very interesting drive for CleanMPG’ers and #FB fans alike…

Kia Optima Hybrid Fuel Economy Drive

This should prove interesting as I give Chris and anyone interested in seeing the country is a very unique manner the nickel tour of parts of the country he/you may have never before seen or set foot on before ;)

Wayne

2. msirach

msirach Well-Known Member

Rumors abound!!!!:woot:

3. Rokeby

Rokeby Gen II Prianista

Wayne,

Can you post a rumored intended route? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

4. MaxxMPG

MaxxMPG Hasta Lavista AAA-Vee Von't Be Bach

If the rumors should prove to be true, I have my footwear ready...
    Here is a picture of my right shoe. :D

[​IMG]

5. ALS

ALS Super Moderator Staff Member

Gee Wayne you could have been a real buddy and talked Kia into loaning us oh maybe like ten Optima Hybrids for the rest of us to keep you company during your drive around the country. :D

6. landongolf

landongolf Active Member

Wayne, I am looking forward to you setting the record with the Optima, Let me know when your near D.C, Jack

7. FSUspectra

FSUspectra Practicing true conservatism!

Wish I could have made the trip... I know the wife and I are really interested in this car, as well. ;) Enjoy the trip!

8. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Super Moderator Staff Member

Why so interested? Do you have a 17-year-old mid-size that needs replacing or something? ;)

9. Nevyn

Nevyn Well-Known Member

If you're on 80 or 81 and come down towards me, please let me know. I'd love to give you guys a handshake, even if nothing else!

10. SentraSE-R

SentraSE-R Pishtaco

Ditto for the Bay Area. I need a clinic, and a chance to meet world-class hypermilers.

11. msirach

msirach Well-Known Member

12. Ophbalance

Ophbalance Administrator Staff Member

Count me in on a handshake, if they're taking I95 in NC it's a 10 minute drive to my house.

13. jkp1187

jkp1187 Well-Known Member

Wayne & Chris - good luck on the trip. Too bad you're not coming closer to Pittsburgh!

14. FSUspectra

FSUspectra Practicing true conservatism!

Something like that. ;) :D