Hi, there!

Discussion in 'Start Your Journey Here' started by panda, Dec 19, 2006.

1. panda

panda New Member

Hi, there! I just bought a 2006 Toyota Prius on November 5th, 2006. I love this car!

My driving habits have changed drastically, and I am enjoying the 40+ MPG!

Yahoo!

2. brick

brick Answers to "that guy."

Welcome! I approve of your choice ;) . There's quite a bit of info already here on getting improved fuel economy (check the Articles section and work from there) and of course feel free to ask if you have questions! Nobody will pounce on you if you don't understand something, as we recognize that some of our discussions are far from intuitive.

Eastern MA is the kind of place where a Prius thrives, particularly if you drive mostly on surface streets.

3. psyshack

psyshack He who posts articles

welcome panda.
    enjoy your stay!

psy

4. tbaleno

tbaleno Well-Known Member

Welcome to CleanMPG!

5. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

Welcome to CleanMPG!

Good thing about the timing of your purchase - the fuel economy is going to get better in the spring!

6. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi Panda:

___Welcome to CleanMPG!

___And let the fun begin :)

___Have you had the chance to read the top 4 or 5 articles on the far right of the home page yet? With a little practice, those new tools in your tool box will become gold in very short order. Even if you were to use just 10% of the techniques and setup that has been discussed, posted, practiced and achieved, you will more then likely be very pleased with your own higher FE results! After all, purchasing a hybrid makes a statement and I am sure you would like to find out what the Prius II offers when using its built in capabilities for more then just EV’ing along through your neighborhood in Stealth because you can ;)

___Good Luck and enjoy your Prius II!

___Wayne