A quick 'Bravo!' to Tom

Discussion in 'Website news & discussions' started by brick, Dec 14, 2006.

1. brick

brick Answers to "that guy."

Just want to say that I love the graphs that have been added to the mileage log. I'm a big fan of seing things graphically and these are very well done! Particularly nice is seeing last year's plot against this years, rather than stringing it out onto one long time scale.

Thanks for all the hard work that you put into this site!

2. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi Tim:

___He just finished those up and wanted the membership to discover them without an announcement. He is kind of humble about this kind of thing. And this is yet just one of a thousand features, add-ons and revs yet to come thanks to his talent!

___Good Luck

___Wayne

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Banned

LOL, Tom showed them to me in chat, but I can't seem to find them in the MPG logs. Where are they?

4. diamondlarry

diamondlarry Super MPG Man/god :D

Whew! I feel better now. I couldn't find them either when I looked for them last night.

5. brick

Looks like they don't work for every single car yet...click on Little Red Beauty for an example.

6. tbaleno

tbaleno Well-Known Member

The only problem I'm having is with people that stray too far from the epa. The epa line goes off the charts.

7. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

Like Wayne? :D

8. tbaleno

And one or two others :)

9. brick

I'd say just use a scale starting at zero, but then the charts for those same people would just look like a flat line waaaay up near the top. Oh, well. This is the price they pay for being too darned good ;) .

10. tarabell

tarabell Well-Known Member

My temperature line looks rather Alaskan. It looks like it was 0 degrees last winter and never got over 70 in summer.
    Regardless I love it and bravo is an understatement. Thank you!

11. tbaleno

Heh. Well, thats what you put in as temps ;)

12. sno779

sno779 Well-Known Member

Hey I just added a tank on Lil Tractor and the cool graph showed up. I tried to look at the Silver Slipper graph but it isn't there. Is there something I need to do? Louis

13. tbaleno

Add a tank or wait for me to manually update the chart

14. sno779

sno779 Well-Known Member

Thats what I thought....Louis

15. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Banned

Ahhh. Now it works. Really neat chart, I loves it! Going to show it off to a few people. Interesting how directly the temp varies my MPGs. There are several direct and easy to see correlations.

Very, very cool Tom!