hello from ma and pa

Discussion in 'Start Your Journey Here' started by ma and pa, Nov 11, 2006.

1. ma and pa

ma and pa Active Member

Really enjoy cleanmpg because of all of the info available. Competing against EPA combined means everyone can participate. Ma does 2/3 of the driving so deserves most of the credit for our 119% efforts. We live in NW Vermont so our driving is uncongested. I cruise at 1700 to 1800. Thank You to all of our Veterans on this special day. Ma and Pa.

2. philmcneal

philmcneal Has it been 10 years? Wow

wow nice, 20% over epa in a SUV, that's thumbs up for me! Welcome to cleanmpg!

And yes remember those who gave us the freedom to drive ;)

3. tigerhonaker

tigerhonaker Platinum Contributor

Thank-You I am one of Americas Veterans. Viet Nam 1965-1966

Terry RA 15-696-222

4. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

Welcome to CleanMPG and allowing us to be a resource. :)

5. highwater

highwater Well-Known Member

Welcome to ma and pa, hope you'll like it here. We got sa many ways, your bound to like some of 'em.:D

And.... THANK YOU........Terry:)

We need a flag waving banana......hint....hint....hint:mad:

Randall

6. tbaleno

tbaleno Well-Known Member

:flag: there you go. It is just a fat banana ;)

7. highwater

highwater Well-Known Member

Nah Tom, he ain't fat, you just got him turned so we can see him endwise, axially instead of radially.:D

:flag: :flag: :flag: KIA :flag: :flag: :flag: MIA :flag: :flag: :flag: POW :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Thanks Tom.
    Randall

8. RH77

RH77 Well-Known Member

Terry-

THANK YOU for your service in the Army!

I have to apologize on behalf of previous generations for the poor treatment you guys got when you came home. When asked, you fought for our Country, period -- without question.

It's like today -- whether or not people agree with the war in Iraq, we must support our troops now and when they return. It's an all Volunteer system, so they need help with PTSD, employment, housing, etc. when they get back. People tend to forget that many need help when they get home, and I can see that isn't happening so much.

:flag: Thanks again to all Veterans every day of the year.

RH77