Go Hypermiling #1 – Pilot

Discussion in 'Go Hypermiling Podcasts' started by xcel, Aug 7, 2009.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

[​IMG]Prius vs. Insight Smack-down.

[fimg=left]http://www.cleanmpg.com/photos/data/501/Go_Hypermiling.jpg[/fimg]Wayne Gerdes - CleanMPG - July 22, 2009

Media Type: Audio

Click the following for Prius vs. Insight.

Hosts: Kacey Green, Manuel Santos, Wayne Gerdes

Moderating: Kacey Green

Technique Discussion: Three Lights Out / Anticipatory Focus

Main Topics: Prius vs. Insight Smack-down

Sponsors: CleanMPG, ScanGauge, Hybrid Canada & Midlands Hybrid

This is our first podcast and we hope you enjoy it, please leave us feedback so we may improve the podcasts as we move forward. We planned a lighter discussion than we would normally for the first episode.

We enjoyed making this netcast/podcast for you and we hope you enjoy it too. We also learned a fair amount to apply to our next show. This show will be recorded semi-regularly, about once a week.

Subscribe in your favorite Netcasting/Podcasting software such as iTunes and Zune, our feed address is: Go Hypermiling_Podcasts.

You do not need a portable MP3 Player to use our netcasts, though we try to make it a good listen for your own daily grind/commute.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  2. I searched on Google listen and sticher on my android phone. Fail. Are these podcast only available on itunes and Zune?

3. PaleMelanesian

PaleMelanesian Beat the System Staff Member

4. I'll try, thanks

5. Right Lane Cruiser

Right Lane Cruiser Penguin of Notagascar

Did you have any luck getting these to play on your phone?

6. I get sidetracked easily. Looking into it now. Trying to load up the phone for next weeks trip. I dont listen to much normal radio. Usually its a lot of sticher, pandora, podcasts, etc on my trips

7. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Super Moderator Staff Member

I took a quick look at the podcasts and at least one (the 04/2011) had spam comments on it: the podcast mods might want to clean those up.

8. Was able to listen to a few on this last trip.

Only bummer was the net browser on the phone had to stay open, and screen on. If a call came in the podcast got bumped and wouldnt pick up where it left off, I'd have to start over or pick another.