2006 HCH II, Pictures/Pictures/Pictures

Discussion in 'Honda Hybrids' started by tigerhonaker, Mar 4, 2006.

1. tigerhonaker

tigerhonaker Platinum Contributor

If you are interested in Purchasing a New or Pre-Owned 2006 HCH II. You can view Pictures of a "Alabaster Silver Metallic" with the Two-Tone Blue Interior "Fully-Loaded" with (Every Honda Dealer Installed Option.)

So, here is some very clear pictures of Hondas Options on a Customers car ready for delivery.

Up to this Point I have Looked and Looked but was never able to see "Complete Pictures" of the HCH II with the Dealer Installed Options on it.

Hope you enjoy the Pictures and maybe it will help you decide on what Accessories you want Installed on your Hybrid from Your Honda Dealer.

Click on Link Below for some Really fantasic Pictures:

http://www.cleanmpg.com/photos/showgallery.php/cat/500/page/1/ppuser/5

http://www.cleanmpg.com/photos/showgallery.php/cat/500/page/2/ppuser/5

Enjoy;

Terry

2. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi Terry:

___Let’s see how this works out ;)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

___Good Luck

___Wayne

3. xcel

Hi Terry:

___And again …

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

___Good Luck

___Wayne

4. tigerhonaker

That is so very Cool: :cool: :cool:

But you already know that. Your pretty slick at this Stuff: :D

Thanks, for the Assist: :)

Terry

5. psyshack

psyshack He who posts articles

Nice Tiger!!!!

6. tigerhonaker

Psy, the Oklahoma Kid, Thanks Big Guy: :D

Terry
    BTW, 2 Hrs. 15 Min. to go: But who's Counting? :)

7. philmcneal

philmcneal Has it been 10 years? Wow

jealous to the maxx

8. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

Sorry to be so late, but

Great pictures!

9. xcel

Hi Terry:

___How is the rest of the tank holding up now that you have a few more days on her? My fingers are crossed waiting for that first tank - final result ;)

___Good Luck

___Wayne

10. tigerhonaker

Never to late to accept a Complement. Thanks: :D

Terry

11. tigerhonaker

Wayne, as sad as it is the Truth is still the Truth. Now that I am driving it back and forth to the Dealership the FE is dropping "Daily". :eek: When I pulled it in the Garage tonight it was reading, 48.1 MPG. I drive 12.9 Miles round trip to the office and back home. Use the back door (so-to-speak) instead of the Interstate. Traffic always & Stoplights that are not Timed. So I am trying to keep it up there. But it is an ongoing effort. I guess we shall see how it does after I get through this tank of fuel. Some seat time in it. I guess they filled the car up at the dealer I picked it up from. I did not elect to top it off before leaving that area in Ky. I just took off and thought, well we shall see how this goes. I am not in the least (Sorry) or (Disappointed) in the HCH II or my decision to purchase it.

The car is like so very smooth. Like Liquid Motion. This is one very impressive car to me. Hers's something it did today that really got my attention. It was mid-70's here today so when I got in the car it was very warm/Hot inside. So I turned on the Auto-Climate Control and set the temp. on 78 Deg. and away I went. 1st stoplight car does not auto-stop, still cold and warming up. 2nd light the auto-stop engages and the A/C is still blowing cold on me. I like that. The electric compressor took over at the light and while auto-stop was engaged. Very Nice indeed.

I really wonder about the FE in the regards to being above the EPA rating. Maybe after some real miles get put on it and I change the oil and put in the Mobil-1 Syn. 0-20. Then that and me with some more seat time may make some difference in the FE I am able to get/achieve. I think what I am leading up to here is this: The car I think will do alright in the Fe thing, but I kinda wonder if it will truely get in this kind of situation (great MPG). I think if FE was the number one concern and a person was driving in my circumstances that the "Prius" would be a Better-Fit. It would have the ability to run on the electric motor in this stop and go traffic, stoplight to stoplight situation, better than the HCH II is really set up to do. I think the HCH II out on the road can get some really good FE but in my situation it is really hard to show big FE numbers.

Well, I bet you didn't really want to hear that long of a story. Sorry it just seemed like the right answer to your question, rather than a very short reply with this week's Mileage Readout.

I would still choose the same car regardless of my ability to get the maximum FE out of it. It is truely a great Vehicle. (IMO) No-Regrets here: :D

Oh, here is something kinda interesting about the FE thing. I let the shop foreman drive the vehicle without me in the car with him today. He was and is real interested in the Hybrids. Anyway that "Cost-Me-1 MPG" from being a Nice-Guy and letting someone drive the car. Normally I don't think anyone would care in a Million Yrs. that they Lost 1-MPG on there car because someone drove it. People like us though, look at that FE Odometer reading when they pull in the garage and realize that instead of, Reading "49.1 MPG, it is NowReading 48.1 MPG. So I don't know if we are just Pathetic/Consumed with this FE Thing or just being overly Sensitive to our FE Endeavors. I choose to think that I just want my "Results" and it not being influenced by another person's lack of driving Skill.

I want my other 1-MPG !!! BACK. :(

Terry

12. xcel

Hi Terry:

___Thanks for the tank detail update. Given the dealership fill is about as accurate as throwing darts while blindfolded, you may want to fill her up asap. There is the chance you will be disappointed with the actuals on that first tank until you start your own fills and tank calc’s afterwards. Those Honda dealerships don’t top off and I bet they don’t even first click the poor thing :( Anyway, just a heads up as to what to expect so early on.

___Good Luck

___Wayne

13. tigerhonaker

I Here-You. ;)

Terry

14. billy

billy Well-Known Member

Hi Terry; Hey, how does the feel of the Civic compare to your Mercedes? You WILL get your 1 mpg back very soon, I am sure. The truth is, when you have an MPG readout display in front of you, it is SO hard not to watch, and want to keep the numbers as high as possible. It's such a mental -- pyscological thing. Congrats on your wonderful new car! Billy......

15. tigerhonaker

Hi Yourself;

You forgot to mention the "Clear Coat" on that Insight of Yours. Not to mention the Stripes. :D I know your Insight, Billy.

Say, I guess we will be meeting each other at Wayne's house this July. Nice to see you over here on CleanMPG.

Terry