Jerk of the Day? 8/27

Discussion in 'Hero and Jerk of the Day' started by Shiba3420, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Shiba3420

Shiba3420 Well-Known Member

Got passed on the right by a Hyundai Santa Fe. That lane is usually reserved for those turning left as it merges back shortly after the light. But it was clear so she went for it, but when the light started to turn, she jerked back left at the last moment. I had to stop a little faster, but I was stopping anyway so not that big of a deal...so why am I nominating her?

On the back were a series of patriotic emblems. "God save our troops" "Protect our son" "Parent of a marine" and some flags.

So she has a son in the military who is, or was, presumably overseas, but she is driving a 2006 or earlier Santa Fe with the largest (3.5L) engine they offer, and she is driving like gas is cheap....not just cheap in money, but cheap in lives. Me thinks her a bit of a hypocrite, and I do hope nothing ironic happens.

And just to top it off, one of those little stickers covered part of her 3rd brake light....hate that.

2. Barrudaki

Barrudaki Well-Known Member

Ah yes,

I've had plenty of THOSE people give me a hard time on the road. I guess my korean built KIA is an insult to their patriotism. Also I've noticed people who drive those types of cars usually always pass you and they are so close to your car you'd swear they were going to side swipe you. Feel lucky they were in front of you and not behind you at that point, who knows how angry they would have gotten if you hadn't gotten out of their rightful way ;)

3. kelly.cardona

kelly.cardona Well-Known Member

Not only does she have that big gas gussler but by also placing those magnets on her car she is consuming more oil we shouldn't be consuming in order to make the stupid things.