Jerk of the Day - August 6, 2008

Discussion in 'Hero and Jerk of the Day' started by lamebums, Aug 6, 2008.

1. lamebums

lamebums Member

Jerk of The Day
    [​IMG]

...because every jerk thinks they are...Special!

Sighted by: lamebums
    Vehicle: Chevy Van
    Place: I-471, Cincinnati, Ohio
    Date: August 6, 2008 - ~3:00 PM

I'm crossing the Big Mac bridge on I-471 returning from Jud's house and who else gets on my butt but a big van? I'm doing like 45 in the far right lane ready to make my exit and he gets within six inches of the bumper. I whip out the phone, he backs off to two feet or so, then closes in again. I can only assume he was going WOT, Brake, WOT, Brake back there.

I make my exit, he follows and stays on my butt as if he were a hemorrhoid. When I merge onto US 50, I give my left turn signal and without warning he goes WOT again, cutting me off in the left lane. The added insult to injury was I finally discovered this van was towing a trailer loaded with lawn care equipment.

Where's a cop when you need one? Or more importantly what does the AAA have to say about all this?

Got stories of your own? Send us your pictures and stories and we'll feature them on Jerk of the Day!

2. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

Is this also celebrating the 63rd anniversary of the 1st A-bombing?

3. lightfoot

lightfoot Reformed speeder

Don't forget to renew your student ID this month.

4. Damionk

Damionk DWL Lover

It might say 2009.

5. JusBringIt

JusBringIt Be Inspired

man he's "hypermiling" the crap out of that truck! Air resistance must be like terrorism to his united states!

6. A024523

A024523 Currently in Training

What an @$$hole! I used to give these types a nice jolt on my brakes, but I don't dare do that anymore because it will kill my momentum. Well, if he keeps this up, a cop will eventually nail him.

7. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

Anyone seen the bumper stickers: "Tailgate me: I need the Money" ?

There are people driving clunkers intentionally throwing their brakes to collect money from the insurance companies

8. lamebums

lamebums Member

I now have three parking passes up there. The yellow one expired 08/31/2007. :eek:

The orange one expires 8/31 this year, and the new one, a blue and white striped one, expires 8/31/09.

Each year it gets more expensive and there are fewer and fewer parking spaces. :angry:

9. Shiba3420

Shiba3420 Well-Known Member

Its funny, but in many state having parking stickers on the windows or things dangling from the mirror while driving is illegal, but schools keep handing those things out the same old way. You would think by now they would have a better way.

10. FSUspectra

FSUspectra Practicing true conservatism!

FSU went to window clings that attach to the lower corner of the windshield. My first year at FSU, we had ones that were 7 "long that hung from the mirror... I wish I had a picture... oh wait there is a picture of my car with one hanging on the mirror here.