Tiger has an *** Announcement ***

Discussion in 'General' started by tigerhonaker, Feb 28, 2006.

1. tigerhonaker

tigerhonaker Platinum Contributor

:D The 2006 HCH II is here. :D

The Green Machine Has Landed:

This is for real. I know it's hard to believe for those of us that go way back on other Sites. Hey what's 6-Months?:rolleyes:

Gary called me at around 1:30 PM Central today and the car came in very early this morning to them. The tech started putting the accessories on it right then. I spoke with the tech that is doing the work on it and he said everything is moving right along. He had already done some of the things.

So this coming Saturday, the wife and I will be doing the drive thing to Bowling Green, Ky. to Gary Force Honda and picking up our/my New Toy. :)

This is for "xcel" I did ask that they put 44 Lbs. of Air in all 4-tires. So that will be done before I pick it up.

So, xcel, are you getting a little Nervous thinking about driving a real Hybrid to (Hybridfest) ? ;)

Happy,

Terry

BTW, Can someone out there say "Finally".

2. psyshack

psyshack He who posts articles

Congrats!!! If its a good tech ,,, they will graft a 5MT and good rear binders on it. :)

As time crawls and crawls and crawls

3. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi Tiger:

___I cannot wait ;)

___I hope you can make it out Thursday late so Tom and I have some time with you and Cathy on Friday before we head up to Madison.

PS: We are taking them to 56 #’s and swapping out the OEM break in Moly goo for some sweet Mobil1 0W-20 when you arrive too ;)

___Good Luck

___Wayne

4. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

This is sort of like when I flew from Dallas to Houston to pick up a new 1986 CRX HF - only I expect you are dealing with an honest salesman. :)

5. tbaleno

tbaleno Well-Known Member

I won't be able to do anything Friday. I will be leaving work and picking up the family and driving straight to Madison. I expect to be in the hotel around 10pm or so Friday night.

6. ericbecky

ericbecky Member

Whoo hoo! Glad to here that your hybrid has landed. Now you can go out and prove to yourself the true 0-60mph time. :) Well, o.k. maybe you should wait a while to do that. It's one thing to do it with a rental car, it's another to do it with your own car.

Enjoy you new baby.

7. tigerhonaker

Psy,
    Yeah, he is a Master Tech. and he said that a 5-Sp. and disk brakes on this were a real XXXX. :rolleyes: I don't know what he meant.:confused:

So I did not press the issue any further.

All, time is ticking away, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, second by second. Hey but who is counting? ;)

Terry

8. tigerhonaker

xcel,
    What ever you think?

We are off on Thursday also. Vacation: :)

Terry

9. tigerhonaker

Delta,

I thought we were talking about a car dealership? HONEST? :rolleyes: SURE:

Laughting;
    Terry

10. tigerhonaker

Baleno,

xcel;
    ___I hope you can make it out Thursday late so Tom and I have some time with you and Cathy on Friday before we head up to Madison.

Don't suppose you could ask for (Friday-Off) for a vacation day so we could all like hang out together.???;)

What do you say?? It's not until July.

Terry

BTW, I wish you could: ;)

11. tbaleno

Maybe. I'll have to see. It might mean I could make the ice cream social too.

12. tigerhonaker

Eric,
    Thank You;

And me and xcel,(xcel-driving) me co-pilot, and tom, will see you at Hybridfest in July. ;)

Picking xcel up at his home in Chicago. He needs some seat of the pants time in a real Hybrid. :)

Terry

13. tigerhonaker

Baleno,

Now your talking big guy. ;) Hey, don't forget your Shovel: :)

We want have the opportunity to do this again for probably along time so I hope you can make this happen on your part.

Really be nice for all of us to get to meet each other and then take off to Hybridfest trailing each other.

Fingers-Crossed;

Terry

14. tbaleno

The trick will be going back to my house to pick up my wife and kids. So I'll probably have to leave you guys an hour before you leave or be an hour later than you guys getting into madison.

15. tigerhonaker

Tom,

Sounds like we just drop by your place and all of us leave from there.

Just a very small detail it seems like.

Question? If you take off that Friday, you would be home anyway, Right?

I probably am missing something here. :confused:

Want be the 1st time or Last time for me Though: :eek: Easy for me to be confused. :)

Terry

16. tbaleno

The problem is I live about 1 hour south of wayne so I would be back tracking.

17. tigerhonaker

So,

We come to you at your house and all of us leave from there. :D

Now I am on the same Page, Finally.:)

No- Problem at all, just a little drive for xcel and I to meet up with you.

Very-easy:

Terry
    As they say here in the South: No-Bigeeeee ;)

18. philmcneal

philmcneal Has it been 10 years? Wow

awesome, can't wait to see what the HCH is truly capable of . These mid 40 tanks are getting sad from the greenhybrid database.

19. tigerhonaker

Phil-Phil; Surely not; {Quote* These mid 40 tanks are getting sad}.:rolleyes:

Terry