Hero and Jerk of the day in under 10 seconds

Discussion in 'Hero and Jerk of the Day' started by Damionk, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Damionk

Damionk DWL Lover

As I was on my way to work the other day (I wasn't driving), I noticed a car coming from the other direction apparently hypermiling. The speed limit had just increased to 55 from 40 and this driver appeared to be slowly accelerating, Ridge Riding, and had his hazards on with 2 cars tailgating behind him. Then right as the car I am in gets next to the fsp in the line (order is HMer(?), sedan, fsp) jumps over into our lane to pass both cars missing us by only a couple of feet. I was unable to see the outcome of these events due to going around a curve but I have a pretty good idea that the fsp driver slammed down on that gas to save a few seconds. Anyways, that is my hero and jerk of the day in under 10 seconds.

2. MooingLizard

MooingLizard Well-Known Member

And yet that FSP will probably save all of 1/2 second.

I LOVE it* when someone passes me on the right shoulder or in heavy traffic, floors the gas, and then has to slam on the brake. Nice one, buddy. Do you realize how much fuel you burned just to cut 20 feet ahead in line? Hope you need an extra finger, 'cause I've got one with your name on it!

*(sarcasm)