Wow

Discussion in 'Start Your Journey Here' started by AnnArtisan, Jul 19, 2008.

1. AnnArtisan

AnnArtisan Active Member

Chose a short title because the site apparently regurgitates long ones. But the title fits. I've never received the kind of personal response to problems relating to website use than I have here. More than 6000 members, and I had contact about my problem within hours from one of the top poobahs. And he even accommodated me by increasing the volume of his voice to a point where this nearly-deaf woman could hear him.

These are good people. Stick around and learn.

AnnA

2. laurieaw

laurieaw Sorceress of the North

thanks, anna. you are a welcome addition to the site. i have met many of the members on here, and they are a good bunch. :Banane19:

3. JusBringIt

JusBringIt Be Inspired

Glad to hear that there are so many benefits of being a member. There really are good people out there...just quite a few more bad apples I guess...This kinda site kinda weeds out the bad apples I guess lol.

4. kwj

kwj I hypermiled this

Thanks Ann. With all the visitors, and the busyness of life, it sometimes gets hard to sit and type. However, I'm glad people here were able to assist you. I see your name in quite a few threads, so I can see that you are getting around with no problems. Good. Hope your Hypermiling serves you very well.