Dangerous Jerk

Discussion in 'Hero and Jerk of the Day' started by WildWisc, Jul 8, 2008.

1. WildWisc

WildWisc Member

A few days ago I was on my way home from work and I noticed this huge truck weaving in and out of traffic behind me. At first I thought it was a semi tractor with out a trailer but it turned out to be a huge, lifted, pickup truck. The guy had to be doing 70+ in a 55mhp area. Every time he stomped the gas two huge clouds of pitch black exhaust would blast out of his twin pipes. When he couldn't drive a motorcyclist out of the left lane, he started tailgating the poor guy and reving his engine. I managed to get a few pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

Of all the jerks caught on camera, this could be the biggest jerk of them all.

Do you know how many cyclist become quadaplegic or paraplegic? That's what this dirtbag could have done! Someone at work was in an accident and a year later when he returned to work has never riden his bike since.

This is what I'd love be done with such bullies obsessed with proving their toughness - draft them on an elite team to Afghanistan so he can fight face-to-face with opponents that probably have the same manhood issues. Doesn't matter if he is very likely not conditioned for it - just shove him into a situation where he has to really be a man - not a thug.

3. hobbit

hobbit He who posts articles

Next time call 911 and tell them to get serious about this
    stuff...
    _H*

4. donee

donee Well-Known Member

Hi Delta,

I think it would be the worse thing to send this guy to fight in Afganistan. These personalities have little concept of teamwork, and common good. Both of which are neccassary in battlefield personel.

I would not have a problem having him sent to Kuwait to drive supplies around, however. They might have to put a 30 mph govenor on his tractor, however.

5. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

Donee,

I have the rethink that one, but suffice to say, I like to put him in an experience that would scream at him he is a boy - not a man.

6. applemac*fit

applemac*fit Well-Known Member

Perhaps he's compensating with that truck. :rolleyes: (No excuse for his aggressive/offensive/felonious driving though).

Take that first statement as you will.

7. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

8. applemac*fit

applemac*fit Well-Known Member

I just noticed what's in the back of his truck... new rims for his truck. Take a look at the thing in the center of the bed, sticking up higher than the bed of the truck... gunmetal rims.

I suppose gas prices aren't high enough for him. If I were him, I'd lift the truck AT LEAST 18" more, add train horns, twin CB Whip antennae (at least 6-feet long each), and maybe for the piece de resistance a set of BullsBalls hanging off the hitch he never uses.

9. kendan

kendan Mid TN Hypermiler!

sounds like this yutz is trying to compensate for his shortcomings!:D

10. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

Yeh - one Baaaad Bear. :D

11. fitmpg

fitmpg Well-Known Member

Another great addition to this vehicle would be the semi-like stack exhaust I saw tonight on a blue Dodge Ram flying past my house. That would be REALLY manly. And I second that this guy would be just perfect running in a supply convoy in either Iraq or Afghanistan-private contractor only. And quite frankly, I'm to the point now where I laugh out loud at these types of vehicles when I see them on the road. But the incident described above is no laughing matter. In fact, it makes me quite angry.

12. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

Might be showing my age, but Dolly Parton was the butt of many jokes when she had cosmetic surgery (need I elaborate about all the silcone? ;) )

To me, this guy is the male counterpart, and wish it was just as laughed at.

For his behavior, that's NOT FUNNY.

13. hobbit

hobbit He who posts articles

Big vertical stack and minimal muffler, hmm, that'll make a
    nice big heat signature, won't it??
    BOOM
    _H*

14. WildWisc

WildWisc Member

Yeah, I wanted to call the cops and have him pulled over, but my phone was dead and I don't have a car charger. Maybe I can email the pictures to the sheriff along with my account of what happened and they can do something. Even if it is just a warning letter with the pictures attached. At least he would know there are people out there watching him and reporting his B.S..

15. perfe2x

perfe2x Well-Known Member

You should send those pictures to the AAA...he's clearly a hypermiler, trying to draft that motorcycle.

16. lamebums

lamebums Member

In his halfassed defense it does look like he has stuff in the bed of the truck? I could only hope that it's actually stuff he's pulling and not just random **** in the back to weigh it down so he can use all four...I mean six wheels.

It's not long before we see a "For Sale" sign on it too :)

17. ILAveo

ILAveo Well-Known Member

It does look like he puts the truck to work, but was confused when he set it up. Look at how ugly he had to make his trailer hitch and ball receiver in order to reach his trailer tongue. It kind of defeats the function of gaining ground clearance by lifting your truck when you take it away again with your trailer hitch. If the dude has work for it (duallies are nice for pulling big loads, but lifted trucks probably aren't) he'll probably hang on to it, but stop driving it around just to strike a pose.