FITCH® FUEL CATALYST/Increase Fuel Efficiency 5% to 12%

Discussion in 'Fuel Economy' started by tigerhonaker, Jun 19, 2006.

1. tigerhonaker

tigerhonaker Platinum Contributor

The Fitch Fuel Catalyst will: Keep Fuel Fresh During Storage
    Reduce Or Eliminate Engine Knock And Ping
    Allow The Use Of Lower Octane Fuel
    Increase Fuel Efficiency 5% to 12%
    Help Pass Emissions Tests For A Cleaner Environment
    Keep Injectors, Carburetors, And Spark Plugs Clean
    Provide For Easier Starting
    Save You Money

An engines performance is directly related to the quality of the fuel it is given. The Fitch Fuel Catalyst adds one more refining step to the fuel you purchase and insures the fuel an engine uses is of the highest possible quality. Use of the Fitch Fuel Catalyst insures your engine will operate as well as the designer intended.

Vehicles running with Fitch treated fuel consistently show a reduction in emissions on the order of 60% - 80% in CO, 50% - 65% in HC and 5% - 15% in NOx with increases of as much as 5% - 12% in fuel economy. Engine life is also prolonged due to cleaner oil. The Fitch Fuel Catalyst has been tested by numerous independent testing laboratories, and hundreds of thousands of hours of actual use with outstanding documented results.

The Fitch® Fuel Catalyst is a maintenance free device which easily installs in the fuel line much like a fuel filter, or directly into the fuel tank. The correct size unit is determined by the displacement of the engine or the size of the fuel tank.

There are a several ways to purchase the Fitch Fuel Catalyst. Retail customers can purchse by going to the Order Page or contacting any of these distributors to help find a local dealer. Dealers may purchase from us directly or contact any of these distributors.

U.S. Distributors

Defense Products Yankee Custom Inc. Levine Automotive

International Distributors

Fitch Australia
    Australia Fitch Asia
    Asia Fitch Indonesia
    Indonesia Fitch U.K.
    United Kingdom

Canada Davies Energy Systems
    Philippines Astraotoparts
    Indonesia Karsan

Energy Thailand
  2. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi Terry:

___Oh God, not another shameless scam for the unknowing masses :(

___Good Luck

3. tigerhonaker

Surely you are pulling my Leg. I thought this was for REAL. ;)

4. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi Terry:

___I know that you know that I know that you know that I know … :D

___Tom and I were discussing this kind of garbage in chat the other day and it just makes me wonder how many people are getting taken by this type of in your face promotion given high gas prices and all?

___Good Luck

5. tigerhonaker

I can answer that. A ton of them that is why the Ads are there in Very-Large-Print. ;)

6. bar10dah

bar10dah Member

How funny. I just read this article today in the local newspaper. Then I remembered about a thread at GH and went onto the newspaper's website to get the article to post in GH. And then I come over here and see it's being talked about here, too! :)

It's even gotten so bad that the local Ford dealership is advertising for a similar product! I don't remember what it was called. Something like XB3, or the such. They were offering it for $150, on sale, limited time, act now before prices go up...
  7. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

I'd think by now, people would be disabling their catalytic converters like they did in the 1970's. :(

That would not work in the larger metro areas where they do emissions tests however.
  8. tigerhonaker

:D We try :D