Viva!

Discussion in 'Start Your Journey Here' started by zehelmer, May 22, 2008.

1. zehelmer

zehelmer New Member

Hello, ALL

It's a privilege to be offered the possibility to join and share the fantastic wealth of knowledge and experience gathered in this Community.

I'm retired (66) and drive a HCH 2007, living in Portugal.

Best of luck :Banane22:

Jose' Silva

2. atlaw4u

atlaw4u Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. You may want to start with this article if you haven't already read through it.

Also, make sure your tires are aired up to the maximum pressure indicated on the tire’s sidewall.

3. msantos

msantos Eco Accelerometrist

Hi Jose;

Welcome to CleanMPG !!!

Whereabouts in Portugal do you live in? I hope it is in a relatively flat part of the country ;)

Cheers;

MSantos

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  4. zehelmer

zehelmer New Member

Ola', MSantos

Obrigado ;)

I live in Ovar / SMFeira. Have you been here? I visited recently Portland/OR.

I also had a HCH 2006.

Is your HCH 2007 performing not as good as the 2006? (according to graphs)

Best regards

Jose'

5. zehelmer

zehelmer New Member

Yeah ;)

But we have to be careful concerning safety and comfort. I have some spine injuries :eek:

You are a real champion with your Insight :flag:

Thank you

joe

6. msantos

msantos Eco Accelerometrist

Yes, I go there once in a while mainly to "Viana do Castelo" and Lisboa to visit my folks. :)

My 2007 works just as well as the 2006. The difference you see is due to the fact that the 07 is my wife's and she does mostly short trips (shorter than mine at least). However, when I drive it I get pretty much the same FE in it as on my 2006. Still her FE is far better than what she used to get on her 2004 Acura and she's slowly getting deeper into the hypermiling thing anyway... so, it will improve further.

Cheers;

MSantos

Last edited: May 22, 2008